PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Izzy Fluff Tail!

Barbiecat1
05-16-2012, 06:01 AM
Minus that fancy tail, you look (and act) like my Seal Point meezer Koko. He is also a lap kitty, cover burrower, and leash walker, but also an indoor kitty. I wish you a smany years of happiness with Izzy and her mom that I have had with Koko, and Izzy, a VERY happy COTD to you today!

artistnan
05-16-2012, 06:34 AM
OMG! You are amazingly beautiful.
Enjoy being Cat of the Day...it is a real honor.
May you get lots of kisses and pets and head butts today!

Cat Daddy
05-16-2012, 06:43 AM
Izzy you meezer girls (and guys) always have the most beautiful eyes! They are hypnotic. Happy COTD pretty lady!:love::cool:

Barbara
05-16-2012, 07:10 AM
Izzy, it was about time you were elected Cat of the Day! It is very important that all kitties of one household share this honor;) I love your pictures. your mom always takes nice pictures but these are special. I had no idea you could play the ukulele;)
Have a wonderful day, sharing some celebration catnip with Milly:love:

phesina
05-16-2012, 07:29 AM
Another beloved Pet Talk Kitty is Cat of the Day today!!!

Congratulations, Izzy! You are an utterly gorgeous Meezer/Neezer blend, complete with floofy tail!

Best wishes to you and Mom Milly for a perfect day of celebration.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

happylabs
05-16-2012, 07:51 AM
Hoorah for Izzy, our gorgeous PT kitty!!!

Love the grass skirt and the Hawaiin Lei!

Goodness your eyes are so mezmerizing and beautifully blue. :love:

I would agree that you are definitely a princess.

Enjoy your day oh royal one. ;)

Bengalz
05-16-2012, 08:55 AM
Congratulations Izzy on being Cat of the Day! Not only are you remarkably beautiful with your hypnotic blue eyes, your versatility and charm have me mystified:love:.

I love your Hula outfit and the sultry expression on your gorgeous little face:cool:. No doubt in my mind that you are a very special princess.

Have fun with your family today Izzy and get royally spoiled:D.

cool4catz2
05-16-2012, 09:32 AM
Hello Izzy and happy COTD to such a looker! Loved all your pictures! My fave is the "Ready for the Luau look! No more airport parking lot hangout for you and Milly mom!:) Your forever home sounds puurfecto!

smokey the elder
05-16-2012, 09:46 AM
Our very own Izzy! Congratulations on your special day.:love:

cassiesmom
05-16-2012, 10:27 AM
Hello, Izzy, beautiful girl! I am already one of your many admiring fans so I am delighted to wish you a very Happy Cat of the Day! I hope you get to do all your favorite things today! Could you please have meowmie give you some petting and scritchies for me -- some for Milly too, please :love: You are gorgeous! I love your beautiful blue eyes and I love the picture of you looking out of the window on the rainy day.

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-16-2012, 10:51 AM
what a fantastic COTD!!!!
You are so beautiful der Izzy :love::love::love: !!!!!!!

daisy
05-16-2012, 11:21 AM
Izzy, if you were a purrson you'd be a knockout super model on the cover of Vogue! You really have this "model" presence and I love the fact that you don't mind getting dressed up at all! I know sweetie, a supermodel's life is so hectic, and oh, don't let me keep you from your next photo shoot! Count me as one more of your adoring fans! Smooches!

krazyaboutkatz
05-16-2012, 11:40 AM
Izzy, you're such a beautiful cat. I'm so glad that now both you and your mom are in a very loving and caring forever home. Congrats on being COTD!!!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
05-16-2012, 01:21 PM
Izzy what a gorgeous heart-melter you are!!! :love:

I could just look at your wonderful pictures all day. I can only imagine how much more fun you are in purrson. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. You certainly deserve to be.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :cool::love:

kaycountrygal
05-16-2012, 02:02 PM
Izzy, You are a BEAUTY! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all your pictures which are just great. It sure sounds as if you have a good home and a loving family. I hope you all have many more years together. Congrats on being COTD!

astrid
05-16-2012, 03:28 PM
Hi beautiful Izzy!!! You look so beautiful in all the picture (well, that's because you ARE beautiful), but my favorite is the one with your red bandana :love: ... so adorable!
I hope you're having a great celebration at home with little sis Milly :p:cool:

Happy COTD gorgeous girl!
Love and kisses:love::love:

Felicia's Mom
05-16-2012, 04:05 PM
Congrats Izzy on being COTD!

Killearn Kitties
05-16-2012, 04:11 PM
Darling Izzy, it is wonderful to see you honoured here today. You and your beautiful mum have found yourselves the most wonderful home. A home that you thoroughly deserve, of course, but you are still lucky to have found such a home. :)

Have a wonderful celebration pretty girls, and congratulations on being our marvellous Cat of the Day Izzy!

Amkg
05-16-2012, 04:14 PM
Wow Izzy you are stunning! I cant stop looking at your photos. Congrats on being Cat of the Day! :) Hope you get lots of treats and kisses!

whoopdeedo
05-16-2012, 06:28 PM
Oh, Izzy, you are so BEAUTIFUL! From the tip of your nose to the tip of your fluffy tail you are perfect! I'm so glad that your family took in both you and your mother.:love: Enjoy your day!:)

Vermontcat
05-16-2012, 06:50 PM
Izzy and I would like to thank you all for the nice comments and scritchies, hugs and kisses. :love:
Izzy just loves to be loved and she loves to be the center of attention so she is really enjoying her special day today.:D

tatsxxx11
05-16-2012, 07:08 PM
Greetings Princess Izzy!:) Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to your fur mom Milly, too!
What a wonderful way to end the day, meeting your beautiful self (those eyes, that tail:eek:), learning all about the happy life you're living with fur mom Milly and your devoted humans!:)

I just love that shot of you posing so pensively on that window sill, the backdrop not your cherished sunny spot, but soothing raindrops! And oh yes, you sure don't mind being "dressed up," and how utterly precious you look in your many stylish outfits. Can't pick one fave, but that hula outfit is just too much!:cool: You were born to model!:D Check that!!! You were born to adorn your humans lives with endless joy and laughter, and unconditional love! How lucky they are to have you and mother Milly in their lives, and we give them heartfelt thanks for giving 2 such beautiful and deserving souls the happiest of forever homes!:)
Thanks for ending my day with a big, BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope that you and Milly are both enjoying your much deserved "top cat" reign, being spoiled to the max!
Love and hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Izzy, and to Milly too!:love::love::love:

mrspunkysmom
05-16-2012, 08:12 PM
Happy Cat of the Day Izzy! Hope it was a lovely day for you!

Momo
05-16-2012, 10:48 PM
You ARE a princess! And I love your fashion shots - lol! I'm glad that you and your mom were adopted together! May everyday be Cat of the Day for you! :love::love::love:

mon
05-16-2012, 10:52 PM
Oh no, I almost missed Izzy today! :eek: her beauty is unsurpassed, just gotta love her all over, peace and love :D:D:D:D:D

Kay
05-16-2012, 10:59 PM
Izzy is just beautiful! I love her gorgeous face. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.

catmandu
05-17-2012, 09:24 AM
:love::love::love:
Yes we are so honored to have another Pet Talker Cat as Cat of the Day.
And I am sure that Samantha Angel is just as happy that her protege has joined her in the Cats of The Day honored roll!!!
:cool::cool:
You are such a Classic Siamese Cat Izzy, you are like a walking breathing masterpiece!!
:cool::cool:
My Siames Six Angel Pack, Charles and Mr Whiskers Angel are sending a Siamese MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Our Newest Pet Talker Friend ^^ and Our Newest Mighty Meezer Incredible Izzy!!
:love::love::love: