PDA

View Full Version : Kirsten

Lady's Human
05-15-2012, 03:40 PM
I saw your photos on FB (Karen had commented on them, so they popped up on LOH's FB).

Your photography is beautiful. I don't see how anyone could tire of the wonderful work you do with a camera. Please, PLEASE keep sharing them with us.

Cat Daddy
05-15-2012, 04:18 PM
I agree 1000%

pomtzu
05-15-2012, 04:50 PM
I don't think there is anyone here that would not agree that Kirsten is so very talented. I never tire of her photography, and I'm amazed how she can take a plain object and turn it into a beautiful work of art too. Her pics of the countryside around her, have shown me a part of the world that I never would have seen otherwise. I hope she never tires of sharing her work with us and the rest of the world too. :)

Scooter's Mom
05-15-2012, 07:17 PM
I agree! Her photos are always such a joy to look at... even the insects! :)

Cataholic
05-15-2012, 08:26 PM
Even the dandelion weed just recently!

Asiel
05-15-2012, 08:32 PM
I really have to agree with all the comments here. Her photography is just awesome and I never tire of looking at it. Talent abounds in all the pictures she shares with us. I hope she won't tire of sharing, every time she posts her work I'm transported to another world.

Bengalz
05-15-2012, 09:39 PM
Great thread LH and I agree Kristen's photos are extraordinary! She has great eye and a natural talent. I have enjoyed every photo she has posted over the years and archived many of them just to look at from time to time.

cassiesmom
05-15-2012, 10:34 PM
I agree 1000%

I do too!

Randi
05-16-2012, 03:19 AM
Yes, Kirsten you definitely have an eye for photography and you have come a long way over the years. You should make it business! I always enjoy looking at your pics. :)

Kirsten
05-16-2012, 12:37 PM
OMG, I'm speechless, and really touched by all your comments... :o

I really didn't want to flood the forum with my pictures because I was afraid people would get tired of them. :o
On the other hand, I got everyone's advice when I was contemplating if I should accept my friend's offer to get me a new camera or not, and now I think I haven't even posted any of my new pictures here. Will start a new thread later today, or tomorrow...
BTW, I almost killed my camera today when I slipped and fell while taking pictures. Prefered to land on my arm and back instead :o , so I hope the camera and lenses survived. I should really be more careful while taking pictures.