PDA

View Full Version : Nebo and the cold wet stuff

wolf_Q
11-17-2002, 12:07 PM
It "snowed" here a few days ago. I can't really call it snow, because it was just mostly wet, white, mush lol. It melted in a few hours. I'll have to wait to see what Nebo *really* thinks of snow when it snows again. He found it rather interesting....and tasty! ;)

Exploring
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid39/pc39d5ffcb9c410abbd6d79a70258d933/fd091074.jpg
Eating some snow..
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid39/p218dacfb31eed5d4d8f07aa5e83e1e09/fd091073.jpg
Looking cute! :D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid39/pa2eedda28c4b5389595b6e690bcff6b3/fd091075.jpg

Tina
11-17-2002, 01:42 PM
What great pictures!!

primabella
11-17-2002, 02:20 PM
cute :D you want snow? you should come here ;) because of the amount of snow, we had to cancel our trip to the breeders :mad:
glad nebo enjoyed it :cool:

aly
11-17-2002, 02:27 PM
Deer Nebo -

Git outta dat white stuff!!! It lookz too cold n wet! I like my pawzies to be warm and DRRYYYYY!! I'm glad I live in Texas where dere's none of dat whiteness!!!

My mommie told me you'z a Husky an probably likez it though.

Luv Reece

Doggie678
11-17-2002, 06:11 PM
I think snow tastes good too.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dakota's Mommy
11-18-2002, 09:16 AM
Very cute pics, again, thanks for sharing pics of your beautiful Nebo! I love seeing pics of him!

ramanth
11-18-2002, 09:23 AM
Don't try the yellow snowcones Nebo! :D ;)

The pics are great! :)

Vermontcat
11-18-2002, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by wolf_Q

Looking cute! :D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid39/pa2eedda28c4b5389595b6e690bcff6b3/fd091075.jpg [/B]

Hey Nebo you sure are one cool looking snow dog!:cool: You should come here to Vermont we just got a ton of snow!
My kids even got the day off from school and built a snow fort in the back yard.:)

iceyshiver21
11-18-2002, 01:58 PM
Want snow, live in Minnesota and you won't want it no more, well then again you might but i would give it to you if i could.:D

anna_66
11-18-2002, 02:06 PM
Those are great pics Amy! I would just love to give Nebo a big ol' hug, can you give him one for me:D

kimlovescats
11-18-2002, 02:20 PM
Beautiful dog... and perfect for a snowy pic!!!

wolf_Q
11-18-2002, 08:13 PM
Thanks everyone! I will warn Nebo to stay away from the yellow snocones LOL. And I will give him a hug for you Anna! :D Give your 3 a hug from me! :)

We get quite a bit of snow here also...we usually have more snow then this by now. Our license plate's used to say "The Greatest Snow on Earth!" :D

wolf_Q
11-25-2002, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by popcornbird

Awwwwww SNOW!!!! How I WISH it snowed here. At least ONCE!!! Whenever it drops to freezing temperature, its always clear sky. :rolleyes: I LOVE that picture! That picture looks SOOOOOOOO beautiful! Looks like you life in a beautiful mountaineous area. I would love to visit Utah some day. It looks like a beautiful state. Although its not much snow, its still seems that Nebo's enjoying it! I'm sure he'll love it when it snows more. BTW, do you get to ski/sled on those mountains behind your house? I WISH, I just WISH it would snow here. Not too much but enough to enjoy for a few days. I want to see what our city and our house would look like covered in snow. I once had a dream that I woke up to a snowy morning and looked out the window. The whole neighborhood was covered in a beautiful white snow blanket. It was the best dream ever! I was so sad when I woke up from it. It seemed so real!

Sorry I did not see your reply earlier! It's too bad you don't get any snow where you live! I get sick of snow after a while, but I'd go insane if I didn't get ANY. Ok, I have to admit, I love Utah...yes, it's boring and all...but man, getting to look at those mountains every day is worth it. I *love* the mountains. The mountains by my house (the ones in the pic) really aren not used for skiing. I have no clue how to ski (lol people always think it's nuts that I live in utah and have never been!)....but it's a very popular thing here. There are tons of ski resorts around here, just not on those particular mountains. They mostly just have some great hiking trails...and I suppose you could sled on them if you wanted. Actually, my backyard has a big hill so we usually just sled down that, or go to the grade school yard or something. I have tons of beautiful pics of Utah, but they are all on my comp....which is dead at the moment, so I'll have to find them later. I love you described your dream. I LOVE waking up to the first snow. It's just amazing to me to look outside to a world covered in white....so exciting.... :D

mugsy
11-27-2002, 04:51 PM
Yeah Nebo, stay away from those yellow snow cones cuz they aren't lemon or banana flavored!! He looks like ours when it snows. Mike said Sammy, who hadn't seen snow yet either, ran around chasing the snow flakes trying to catch them.

Nebo just keeps getting prettier every picture. I'll bet being Husky that he LOVES the snow!