PDA

View Full Version : It's Mother's Day Thursdays #481....

RICHARD
05-12-2012, 08:51 AM
Here's a tip of the hat, a nice bunch of flowers and a collage of marcaroni, pasted on a piece of cardboard and cheerfully painted with water colors, for all the mom's out there!

This Thursday is for YOU!

Done!

pomtzu
05-12-2012, 11:25 AM
Awww - thanks Richard. And I see that there's still a little kid hiding in that big guy disguise too. :cool:

Karen
05-13-2012, 03:21 PM
Happy Mother's Day to everyone, whether you are a mom, had a mom, or hope to be a mom someday!

Lady'sOtherHuman
05-14-2012, 12:19 PM
I love the macaroni collage thing. I have never received one but I got a homemade notepad from my daughter and a nice card and a pansy in a little flower pot from my son. We also went out to dinner on Friday night as the boys went on a cub scout trip.

RICHARD
05-15-2012, 08:49 AM
I love the macaroni collage thing. I have never received one but I got a homemade notepad from my daughter and a nice card and a pansy in a little flower pot from my son. We also went out to dinner on Friday night as the boys went on a cub scout trip.

I am sure the boys will make up for being away and you have not lived until you get something made from macaroni.

And it is a true work-of-art when a few pieces fall off and end up under the fridge?

;)

Lady's Human
05-15-2012, 12:06 PM
Okay, who brought in the alien signalling device disguised as a cake?

Lady'sOtherHuman
05-15-2012, 01:55 PM
Wasn't me!:p

Lady's Human
05-15-2012, 05:44 PM
Well, that 'splains it.....

The Orc is covered in cake flour and bits of eggshell. Someone get the firehose!

Karen
05-15-2012, 05:55 PM
I'm sending the Orc outside to the pond, that ought wash him off pretty good. Sure, it'll scare the fishes, but they have their hide spots to run to!

Lady'sOtherHuman
05-16-2012, 12:45 PM
I'll cover up the smoke alarms so they don't go off! Did anyone call NASA to tell them to watch for alien contact?

But seriously, who wants a slice of no orc'ed birthday cake and some ice cream in honor of LH's b-day! Washed down with the beverage of your choice of course.:D