PDA

View Full Version : Calling the Catmobile Kitties!

cassiesmom
05-10-2012, 10:49 PM
:love::love:
My Found Hotel and Porch Angels want Our Catmobile Friends to keep May 16th open!!
Starysky a New Polish / Eoropean Grocery store is opening!!!:cool::cool:
It is a huge New Store with lots of Deli Meat, Cheeses , Breads anda Great Produce Section as well and there will be a Great Grand Opening Party.
:love::love:
And there are at least ten great Restaurants in that area!!
Come One Come All, and please be the Guest of All Of Us from the Found Cat Hotel.:love::love:

Dear Groucho,

Since the Catmobile is going up to Catada on May 16 to go with the Found Kitties to the new deli by their hotel, could we please go to the Toronto Blue Jays game on May 17? They are playing the New York Yankees. Meowmie has been to Toronto once and she said it was a neat city.

Purrs,
Cassie

Oh Cassie, that's a super wonderful idea!!! We're Yankees fans in my house and I'd love to see them live and in person. Last year Soncat took Meowmie to a game at their new stadium for her birthday. They had a wonderful time and finally got home at 2:00 in the morning! Meowmie said the only thing she felt bad about is they have Yankee collars for dogs BUT NOT FOR CATS - something has to be done about that.

Hmm....maybe while we're there the Catmobile can make a stop at Niagara Falls. Meowmie and Soncat were there and said it's awesome. Tell you what, while I arrange for the Catmobile, call Pinot and arrange for tickets would you post a new thread about it and see who wants to go?

Your friend,
Groucho

Dear Kitties, would you like to visit Catada this spring? Please join us!

catmandu
05-11-2012, 09:38 AM
My Pouncer Angel:love::love: is a Toronto Blue Jay Cat Angel and she would be more than happy to show Toronto off to all Cat Mobile Visitors :love::love:
There are so many places to dine and parks to snooze over in, and historic places to visit!!!;);)
And they will LOVE the Sky Dome:love:
Come One Come All:love::love:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/PouncerFirstCat.jpg

moosmom
05-11-2012, 01:16 PM
COUNT US IN!!! Never been and looking forward to it!

astrid
05-11-2012, 01:23 PM
Of course! I'd love to visit my dear Uncle Gary! I'm so in!

Sophie
--posted via CatBerry Mobile

phesina
05-11-2012, 01:33 PM
We're all tuned up and ready to go!

Abby&Buddy'sMom
05-11-2012, 03:23 PM
Road Trip!!! Abby and Buddy are packing their bags as I type this :)

momoffuzzyfaces
05-11-2012, 04:51 PM
My usual group are packing. Frankie is bringing his baseball glove. He doesn't go any where without it now it seems. :love:

dehlers43
05-12-2012, 12:02 PM
Wherever Sophie goes, Chels goes....with Franklin tagging along.
At least baseball caps take up less room than Derby hats!
Franklin wants to know if the rest of the band wants to work on "My Blue Heaven" in honor of the Blue Jays...

phesina
05-12-2012, 12:27 PM
A YES vote from the pipers and dancer for "My Blue Heaven".. and Nelson will sing it in Sean Nos!

cassiesmom
05-16-2012, 09:41 PM
I haven't heard from Cassie today. Kitties, would you please ask her to text her person when she has a spare moment or two? Her sunglasses and the bag of cat treats are gone, so wherever they are I know she has snacks to share.

astrid
05-18-2012, 01:04 PM
Hi Ms. Cassiesmom, I already told Cassie to call or text you.
She's fine, don't worry, she's just... umm... having too much fun.. well, we all are!... I can't give you details, you'll understand... but she's fine.

Love,
Sophie
--posted via CatBerry Mobile

catmandu
05-19-2012, 10:01 AM
We Found Cat Hotel are delighted to say that Starky is everything we hoped that it would be!!!
There are two huge Deli Counters , one with meat and one with cheese!!!:cool::cool:
And there is lots of bread and pastries too:D:D and a huge produce section.;);)
And lots of chocolate for everyone!!
http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy286/pouncer2scrappy/101_12361.jpg
Come One , Come All:love::love:And right across from Two Malls and Tony Romas , KFC , Wendys and Mc Donalds!!!
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!:)

phesina
05-19-2012, 12:27 PM
I got a phone message full of meows saying they are having a ball, AND a feast, at Starky's! And they can't wait for the Blue Jays game.

They say Frankie may just be in the starting lineup with his glove.. not sure yet what position he'll be playing.

momoffuzzyfaces
05-19-2012, 12:37 PM
Sounds like our kids are having an extreme pig out!!! Maybe we will have to plan some extra activities to keep them from getting, um, pudgy? ;):love:

momcat
05-19-2012, 12:39 PM
They say Frankie may just be in the starting lineup with his glove.. not sure yet what position he'll be playing.

Wow! Frankie is getting to be quite the baseball player! According to Groucho, Frankie has been spending a bit of time at the stadium practicing with the team. His fielding is top notch but he seems to have problems during batting practice, the bats are a bit too big for him to handle. I also hear that our star player has been given his own locker by the Jays.

Will Frankie play in the World Series this year?

phesina
05-19-2012, 06:07 PM
Also from all the enthusiastic meows, I gather that the Found Cat Hotel cannot be beat for hospitality, friendly innkeeper and staff, and catering to the guests!

cassiesmom
05-19-2012, 07:09 PM
About 2 this mornng I heard meowing and purring, and I found Giordano's pizza receipts in the trash. Something tells me the Catmobile came through overnight on its way to the White Sox-Cubs games at Wrigley Field today and tomorrow!

cassiesmom
05-23-2012, 02:09 PM
Cassie wants to know if the Catmobile kitties would like to go to New York the weekend of June 9 for the Belmont Stakes, and visit the horsies. If the purr-ents would like everyone home, I told her I'm sure there will be other events later this summer.

:love:

katladyd
05-24-2012, 12:02 PM
The boys left for Gary's place in a rush. It's funny how fasta cat can pack a set of bagpipes when they are on a mission! They all think going to visit the horsies in NYC is a fine idea! :D

dehlers43
05-24-2012, 08:26 PM
Heck, Franklin and The Princess never made it back home so my guess is they are on their way to the Stakes.....sigh.....

momoffuzzyfaces
05-25-2012, 12:23 PM
Heck, Franklin and The Princess never made it back home so my guess is they are on their way to the Stakes.....sigh.....

My gang must be with them. I've not seen tail or whisker of them. :eek:

momcat
05-25-2012, 05:06 PM
Groucho's cell phone keeps going to voice mail!

katladyd
05-26-2012, 12:31 AM
Have you tried texting him? That is always my last resort when I don't hear from mine.

Pinot's Mom
05-26-2012, 06:56 AM
Message from the Catberry...

"MOM! I swear it wasn't my idea! Chels has taken control and says she has 'a plan'. I think she just likes baseball players. I'll see you sometime - can you send us some crabcakes? Thanks! Love you! Purrs - Pinot."

momoffuzzyfaces
05-29-2012, 04:17 PM
Where oh, where are our kitties? Miss Angel and my gang best be letting me know or her Birthday Party in August will be CANCELED!!!!!! :(:eek:

momcat
05-30-2012, 07:44 AM
Fellow Catmobile Purrents - - The Catmobile has been located!!!

This morning while watching the news while getting ready for work, I saw the Catmobile in London! Immediately I called Groucho's cell phone to find out what's going on and finally got him. My groggy kitty said the PT Kitty Bagpipe Quartet has been invited to perform at the Queen's celebration this weekend. The pipers are practicing non-stop and Sparkler hasn't stopped her dancing. He did say all the girl kitties are having a blast shopping in London. When I asked him why they didn't let us know, Groucho said something about not being able to make international calls. I insisted he tell everyone to check in with their purrents ASAP!

katladyd
05-30-2012, 12:45 PM
Just got a text from my crew. Yep, they're in London and Ming is sooo happy they are playing for the Queen! Mac and Kimba informed me that the entire group is now hooked on authentic British Fish and Chips! I can see where this is going...:rolleyes:

momoffuzzyfaces
05-30-2012, 01:07 PM
Finally got a short call from Chip of all kitties. He said they were fine and having so much fun. Winnie thinks the royal guards are dreamy in their uniforms. Here I thought, Winnie was the sensible one of the lot but sounds like she is acting like a teenager!!! :eek:

momcat
06-02-2012, 03:49 PM
Soncat got a short email from Groucho this morning. As usual, the Catmobile crew is getting VIP treatment. The Queen's corgis gave them all a guided tour of Buckingham Palace then took them to meet the Royal horses as they were resting up for the festivities. Apparently a party is in the works for later tonight at the stable and Nelson is warming up his square dance calls. Winnie is on a cloud after being properly introduced to a palace guard who gave her some scritchies.

Groucho also said the PT Kitty Bagpipe Quartet has been practicing some classic songs by the Beatles, Rolling Stones and a few others from the British Invasion. For those of us who remember the '60s, Franklin and Ming mastered "I'm Telling You Now" by Freddie and the Dreamers. Somehow Sparkler, Pinot, Cassie, Chip, Chels and Sophie learned how to dance the Freddie and plan to do it with the pipers in one of the parades.

No word on when they might be heading home.

momoffuzzyfaces
06-02-2012, 05:40 PM
I hope none of them try to make off with the crown jewels!!! :eek:

dehlers43
06-03-2012, 02:08 AM
There goes my bank account......

cassiesmom
06-03-2012, 11:19 AM
Text from Cassie:
Hi Meowm
I iz in London
And you aren't, ha haa
I can haz corgi?
Lubz,
Cassie

Cassie, if you can read this: We have to move to a properly dog-friendly building before a corgi can join the family.

momoffuzzyfaces
06-08-2012, 04:45 PM
I think the gang is going to watch the Belmont Stakes this weekend. I got a text from Chip saying 'we are going to see the horsies run this weekend. wheeeee'. I sent them a message to come home after that. They need some rest and I need help planning Angel's birthday bash on August 13th. :love:

momcat
06-09-2012, 01:59 PM
Got a text message from Groucho, they're at the Belmont Stakes. Our kitties were very disappointed to learn that I'll Have Another had to pull out of the race due to a leg injury. After the race the Catmobile crew will meet up with their stable kitty friends to visit I'll Have Another to see how he's doing and wish him a speedy recovery. When I asked about their plans to come home, Groucho said they'll start heading back sometime tomorrow.

But will they be sidetracked by any other sites or events?

cassiesmom
06-11-2012, 03:13 PM
But will they be sidetracked by any other sites or events?

Well... since they were so close to NYC... my guess is that Cassie will get in the tkts queue for whatever is available before she heads home. She has my credit card so she can get a flight from LaGuardia to Midway on Southwest.

Killearn Kitties
06-11-2012, 06:21 PM
Oscar has been on the PC this evening and has just found this thread. He was rather hoping that the catmobile would be heading his way. The olympic torch is still travelling round Scotland and Oscar thought that the bagpipie quartet might be nominated to carry it for a stage.
If the kitties were here by the morning, I'm sure they could all be home by Wednesday.

phesina
06-11-2012, 08:19 PM
Sydney and Bob, and Sparkler the dancer, e-mailed me: They're on their way!

cassiesmom
06-29-2012, 11:25 AM
Okay, Catmobile kitties! Here we go! Groucho, I'm sure you are helping Soncat but do you have time to contact the dealer for the Catmobile? Pinot and Sparkler, co-pilots! Off we go to Catada!

http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?173634-Its-Party-Time-at-Michaels-Inn-Niagara-Falls&referrerid=14351

We also hope the bagpipers and dancer are going to be part of the opening ceremonies for the Olympics in London -- we think that would be most appropriate! Cassie would love to be there via Catmobile as well.

moosmom
06-29-2012, 04:44 PM
I went home from my pet sitting job this morning to feed and medicate my cats. :confused::confused:

The air was on and it was totally quiet. Found a note from UtchieB and Isis.

Dear Meowmie,

It's way too cold in here. We need a BACATION!! The Catmobile picked us up last night after you left. Don't worry, we're with Attorney Groucho and he's got out backs. See you in a few days.

Don't be mad, but we needed munny and took the "ugly mug" jar with all your spare change and your debit card for souvineirs. We promiz we pay you back when we get jobs. Don't forget to take your meds. We wouldn't want you to have a meltdown while we're gone.

Luv and stuff,

Utchi and Ice Princess

P.S. I dint barf on the bed, honest. It was stoopid old man Bartie. We need to find him an old cats home quick!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Pinot's Mom
06-29-2012, 05:24 PM
Wait a minute! What are they doing in Catada? I never saw the request from Killearn, either, but I think they were busy at the Belmont; sorry Auntie Karen. But, seriously - what's my kitty up to? Pinot - you got some 'splainin' to do!!:rolleyes:

momcat
07-01-2012, 02:48 PM
Hi Cassie,
Sorry but I'm just seeing this now. I have a call in to the Jaguar dealer, she'll be calling you directly about the Catmobile.

There's no definite date yet but it looks like Soncat will be leaving between July 11 and July 15. I've been helping him get ready by making sure my fur is on ALL of his clothes so I can sort of be with him. I really don't want him to go away again but Meowmie says he has important work to do in the Dominican Republic so I'm making sure he and I have lots of snuggle time.

I hope all of you have a dynamite time on your trip to Catada. Please say hi to Uncle Gary and all of the Catada kitties for me? I'll join all of you on the next Catmobile trip.

Your friend,
Groucho

dehlers43
07-01-2012, 11:07 PM
Sorry, kids...Franklin and The Princess aren't going to London. They have to stay home because this time I'm the one that gets to travel and have adventures! I'll be in Paris and in London - the choir I'm in is singing at the games!
I hope I'll get to see the other kitties so I can report back to Franklin and Chels...

momcat
07-01-2012, 11:12 PM
Sorry, kids...Franklin and The Princess aren't going to London. They have to stay home because this time I'm the one that gets to travel and have adventures! I'll be in Paris and in London - the choir I'm in is singing at the games!
I hope I'll get to see the other kitties so I can report back to Franklin and Chels...

Wow! That is way cool! Enjoy your trip! I'm sure your choir will be the hit of the games! When you get back and are over the jet lag, your PT friends want details! Travel safe!