PDA

View Full Version : MT. LAURELl, NJ- 2 house cats abandoned on street. Beautiful Long haired Orange

phesina
05-09-2012, 06:38 AM
These poor cats are not safe.

Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 8:20 PM
Subject: Fwd: Mt. Laurel, NJ- 2 house cats abandoned on street. Beautiful Long haired Orange

53504 53506 53505

PICTURES ATTACHED. GORGEOUS KITTIES
PLEASE RESPOND TO Jennifer McNulty IF YOU CAN HELP: [email protected]

Hi!
I live in Mount Laurel and there are two cats that I am sure have been abandoned. They are very close, as they wander around the area together. I have two old cats, so I unfortunately cannot take the cats in. They are very friendly and it seems they were just dumped together outside. I have asked nearly every house in the neighborhood and not one person knows where they came from. It is very clear they no longer have a home. I have been feeding them, but they are constantly being attacked by the kids outside. I have had to save them multiple times from the kids going after them with sticks. It is very sad and I need help desperately getting these cats homes. I am not willing to take these animals to a shelter that euthanizes animals. Your prompt attention to this matter is very appreciated, as I need all the help I can get. I have tried so many shelters and I just don't know how to get these cats a good home. If you could help me with anything, I would be extremely grateful. Thank you so much.

Sincerely,
Jennifer McNulty
[email protected]