PDA

View Full Version : Cute!

slleipnir
11-17-2002, 10:42 AM
You'd probably have to have been there for this to sound cute, but I thought it was anyway :]

I was at my moms this weekend, and I went home to ask my dad something about my computer and get an internet cord, anyway, the dogs were jumping around and really excited to see me, so I played with them for a while, then went to talk to my dad. Zeke kept biting at Jo and making noise so I couldn't hear my dad. I called Jo on the couch and sure enough Zeke jumped up and continued what he was doing. I gently pushed him off her while saying down, anyway, it was what he did then that was cute. His back legs were one way, his front the other, and his head sideways on the couch, that was the position he let me push him in I guess, anyway, I said for him to stay (expecting him to get comfortable) and started to talk to my dad. My dad sorta laughed and I looked at Zeke and he was still in that EXACT position! It was so cute cause he looked at me like "I'm a good boy! Can I move now?" I just found it funny how he stayed in the position, I wish I could have gotten a picture, but my cam was upstairs..

ellensy
11-17-2002, 10:46 AM
Cool Zeke! :D

primabella
11-17-2002, 11:17 AM
aww..lol...zeke is too cute :D i want to see more pics of him!! (and jo)