PDA

View Full Version : Hagi

tatsxxx11
01-27-2001, 10:30 AM
Hagi!! What a handsome fellow you've grown up to be! That smile of your's is priceless! And so atheltic, smart and loving! What a perfect pooch package you are!! I'd love to have you as a best friend!! Thanks so much for brightening my day, sweet Hagi. You certainly shine as "Dog of the Day!" Big hugs, kisses and congratulations on your very special day of honor.

Sudilar
01-27-2001, 11:22 AM
Hagi,
What a cutie-pie you are! You sound like you lead a fun-doggie life! Congrats on Dog of the Day! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif

------------------
***Save a life, ADOPT***

RachelJ
01-27-2001, 01:48 PM
Hagi, you do have the best smile I have seen in a long time. Makes me smile back every time I look at it. I know my Hannah would love to have you come over to her house to chase squirrels. There is one that is really tormenting her. It sounds like you are a very smart dog and very loved. I can't blame your folks for being so proud of you. I would be too if you were mine. Congratulations to Hagi, our Saturday Dog of the Day.

Angels3
01-27-2001, 07:59 PM
Hagi, you're magnificent! With your good looks & cleverness, I think you've got smart working dogs among your ancestors. Your family must be so proud of you. You truly deserve your turn as Dog of the Day.
Congratulations.