PDA

View Full Version : She's baaaaaack.............

moosmom
05-08-2012, 11:30 AM

It's like she never left!!

cassiesmom
05-08-2012, 11:59 AM
Hi, Isis! Hi, UtchieB! You look so comfortable and content together!!

Taz_Zoee
05-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Did I miss something? What happened?

phesina
05-08-2012, 01:56 PM
Awwwwwwwww!!!!! What a beautiful, delightful pair they make!

moosmom
05-08-2012, 05:23 PM
Taz,

In an attempt at reducing my cat population, I decided to rehome Isis, Spike and LuLu. I failed miserably.

The absolutely PERFECT home for Isis was found. However, her landlord never told her there was any kind of limit. Isis took a little chick-ation. She was only gone for 4 days. It really is like she never left. Things happen for a reason.

I see how smitten Jackson (fka Puff Puff, Velicat...Jack for short) is with Spike. They snuggle together. And LuLu is very bonded with Maya Linn. Whenever Maya gets up, LuLu is right next to her. Maya goes to eat, LuLu bellies up along side her. They're all so cute together!!

*sigh*:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Taz_Zoee
05-08-2012, 10:56 PM
Taz,

In an attempt at reducing my cat population, I decided to rehome Isis, Spike and LuLu. I failed miserably.

The absolutely PERFECT home for Isis was found. However, her landlord never told her there was any kind of limit. Isis took a little chick-ation. She was only gone for 4 days. It really is like she never left. Things happen for a reason.

I see how smitten Jackson (fka Puff Puff, Velicat...Jack for short) is with Spike. They snuggle together. And LuLu is very bonded with Maya Linn. Whenever Maya gets up, LuLu is right next to her. Maya goes to eat, LuLu bellies up along side her. They're all so cute together!!

*sigh*:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yay!! I knew she was adopted. And I have to admit.....I'm kinda glad she's back. :D :D Her and UtchieB are perfect together. :) Welcome home Isis. Oh and I'm glad to hear the rest are staying to. That is what I heard.......right? :p

Laura's Babies
05-09-2012, 06:59 AM
She needed to be back, she and UtchieB need each other to snuggle up to on a cold night! They make such a handsome pair!

catmandu
05-09-2012, 09:49 AM
Utchie B looks so beatific and relieved that his Dear Little Soul Mate is back where she belongs:love::love:
That is a match made in Heaven :love::love: and we pray that Isis and Utchie B will never be apart:love::love: