PDA

View Full Version : Groucho's Gotcha Week

momcat
05-08-2012, 09:54 AM
It was 11 years ago this week that an adorable little 7 week old kitten chose us to be his furever family. When Groucho and I saw each other for the first time, it was love at first sight and right then I knew we had to have him. Since the day he moved in, Groucho has been with us during the difficult as well as the good times always making everything okay as only a kitty can do. Soncat and I love him more each day and simply can't imagine not having this affectionate guy around, he gives so much to our lives. How does so much love come in such a small package? Sometimes I wonder if Groucho knows just how much he's loved.

Happy Gotcha Week, sweetheart :love: Things just wouldn't be the same without you! Soncat and I thank you for letting us live in your house :love: :love: :love: :love:

Felicia's Mom
05-08-2012, 11:11 AM
Happy Gotcha Week Groucho!

cassiesmom
05-08-2012, 11:14 AM
Dear Groucho, happy Gotcha Week to you and your special people!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-08-2012, 11:16 AM
Happy Gotcha Week dear Groucho!!!! :love::love::love:

Make sure your mom delivers on the goodies. You are a lawyer after all!!! :D:love:

Queen of Poop
05-08-2012, 11:17 AM
Happy Gotcha week to Groucho and family!!!!! Hoping it's a fun filled, week long celebration for all. :love::love::love:

pomtzu
05-08-2012, 11:19 AM
Congratulations Groucho! Not only did you pick one of the very best homes possible for a kitty, but you get to celebrate all week too!. :love: Doesn't get much better than that, does it? ;)

Happy Gotcha Week, Groucho!

phesina
05-08-2012, 01:59 PM
Congratulations, Groucho, and HAPPY GOTCHA WEEK to you and your family.. truly a match made in heaven!

Cheers! and :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:,
Pat and the gang

cassiesmom
05-10-2012, 03:56 PM
Dear Groucho, how is your Gotcha Week?! Could you please have meowmie or Soncat give you a hug (or many) from us.

:love:
Cassie and Elyse

mrspunkysmom
05-10-2012, 06:33 PM
Happy Gotcha Week Groucho!

catmandu
05-11-2012, 09:34 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Lawyer Groucho, and all of us at The Found Cat Hotel are grateful to you for all the legal advice that you give the Found Cats and how g;lad we are that yopu are always fighting for Our Rights!!:cool::cool:
Thank You Lawyer Groucho the Abraham Lincoln of Cats:love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
05-11-2012, 11:39 AM
Happy Gotcha Week Groucho!!!

astrid
05-11-2012, 01:12 PM
HAPPY GOTCHA WEEK TO PT's LEGAL ADVISOR, GROUCHO THE LAWYER!!!!!!:love::love:

We can feel the love your humans have for you just by reading the message momcat posted, you are a real treasure dear Groucho!
My prayers for many more years of good health and love for you :)

Love, kisses and purrs from your friends
Sophie and her PR Assistant Astrid

moosmom
05-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Hey G-Man...

HAPPY FREAKIN GOTCHA DAY, DUDE!!!

Love and hugs from everyone here at the Ploss Household

katladyd
05-11-2012, 01:18 PM
Happy Gotcha Week, Groucho! You have helped so many kitties on this site with your legal advice and support I don't know what we would do without you!:love::D