PDA

View Full Version : Any guesses?

catnapper
05-08-2012, 08:34 AM
My youngest has been coming by the house more lately. Which is good, because I miss her. But before she started coming, she would not drop by for 6 months at a time. Then all of the sudden she starts coming by every month. First, to introduce us to her new boyfriend (who we liked immediately) Next, to tell us that she's expecting a baby with the guy we met the previous visit. Then, to introduce us to his 4 year old daughter.

She's not been over in nearly two months.... so we're thinking since she's scheduled this visit, we're likely to hear some more news. We know its not twins (I saw the scan) so we're wondering what it will be. They got married last week while on vacation? Getting married in the immediate future? Found a house (they're already approved for a mortgage) Its too early to tell if its a boy or girl - she's due in November. He wants to move out of state.... so I dearly hope THAT'S not the announcement :(

Any guesses aas to what announcement she'll make tomorrow?

I figure I need to wrap some gifts and hand it to her based on the announcement. I have a closet filled with random sale stuff: Pyrex bowls or crystal pitcher and glass set for the house announcement. I can place silk flowers in a box to represent my offer to do the wedding flowers if its a wedding date announcement, etc.

I also have some onesies that I picked up for a song... wrap them up and give her a Mother's Day Gift since she's going to be a mommy.

Taz_Zoee
05-08-2012, 09:22 AM
My first thought was marriage. So I'm going to go with that. :)

redbird
05-08-2012, 11:05 AM
I wouldn't even attempt to guess. You sound like a wonderful Mom and I just hope whatever news she has will be something you will be happy with.

cassiesmom
05-08-2012, 11:16 AM
I hope it is very good news!

Karen
05-08-2012, 11:19 AM
I don't think you need to have a gift ready, just yourself! I'm betting it is either marriage plans or house or maybe both!

moosmom
05-08-2012, 11:27 AM
She should be grateful she has you!!:)

Alysser
05-08-2012, 11:54 AM
I would say marriage to...or they found a house, like you suggested. Your guess is as good as mine! Not exactly sure, but at least you know it's good!:D