PDA

View Full Version : Bella's Officially a Momma! *Cuteness Warning*

Roxyluvsme13
05-06-2012, 06:59 PM
Yesterday morning around 3am my mom was awoken to a little meow coming from our living room...

She went in there and stubbed her toe on the way in and broke her toe, but on the bright side of things, Bella was in labor! She had a very easy labor. The first baby was born and then within I'd say an hour-hour and a half tops, the other two were born. Hershey was born first, followed by Jellybean, then Moonpie, I think.

She was approximately 63 days pregnant on Thursday, so we had the timing pretty right since they were born yesterday morning.

We have three beautiful little babies who have been named Moonpie, Hershey, and Jellybean. I *think* they're all girls from every picture I've examined, but I'm not good with sexing and I'll know for sure in a couple of weeks.

All three of the babies have homes, I think. One of them is staying with us :), though I haven't decided which one yet!

Anyway, Bella is an excellent little momma. She couldn't be any better, and she trusts my mom and I with the babies. Hershey is a little Torbie, therefore definitely assuming that Hershey is a "she." She is the most vocal and has been the first to escape from the nesting box. Jellybean is a little tabby, she's kind of quiet, but is super sweet. Moonpie is white, identical to Bella, and she is vocal sometimes, but can also be quiet. Moonpie was immediately my favorite when they were all born, but I'm growing quite partial to JellyBean and Hershey as well! They are all so very sweet and I can't wait to watch them grow over the next 8 weeks :).

chocolatepuppy
05-06-2012, 07:02 PM
Aww, so cute! :love: I hope all goes well with the kittens Bri.:)

kaycountrygal
05-06-2012, 07:09 PM
Oh My Goodness! How cute and sweet! It's been a long time since I had a kitten; Luke is 11 yrs old. Those babies are soooo cute; it'll be hard to choose which one to keep. I'm glad the other two have homes to go to when they're old enough. Post more pics as they grow, ok?

Karen
05-06-2012, 08:00 PM
Congratulations to Bella, job well done, and to you and your mom for taking her in so her kittens could have a better start at life than Bella herself did! They are all adorable, but you knew that!

cassiesmom
05-06-2012, 10:24 PM
Congratulations, Bri and Bella! The kittens are soooo cute!

happylabs
05-06-2012, 11:32 PM
OMG they are so dear! But the mama is also so beautiful. So glad everything went well.

moosmom
05-07-2012, 06:41 AM
I am in LOOOOOOOVE with Moonpie!!! And I love the names!

So glad things went smoothly. Now, MORE PICTURES PLEASE!!!:p

Queen of Poop
05-07-2012, 07:20 AM
Beautiful babies and a beautiful momma too!!! Congrats to all. :love::love::love:

momcat
05-07-2012, 07:38 AM
Oh Bella, your babies are beautiful! And they look to be just as sweet as you are. I wish your little ones long, healthy, happy lives filled with love, care and companionship. Sending you lots of lovies :love: :love: :love: :love:

Freedom
05-07-2012, 08:02 AM
Awww, so cute and so tiny. Just adorable! I echo what momcat posted, she said it so very well.

Sorry about your mom's toe - I did that once, in the daytime, lol. Not much they can do for a broken toe but tape it to the one next to it and let it heal.

smokey the elder
05-07-2012, 08:07 AM
Squee! What adorable kittens. Bella is very pretty too.:love:

phesina
05-07-2012, 08:18 AM
OHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... [thunk!] (passing out from cuteness/sweetness overdose)

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Bengalz
05-07-2012, 08:46 AM
Bella you have made the most adorable little babies and should be proud! You are such a sweet and lovely girl - enjoy those little cuties:D.

catmandu
05-07-2012, 09:24 AM
:love::love::love:
This reminds me of that day so long ago when Pouncette gave birth to Gary and Ivon behind a recored bin in the cellar.
She would not have her babies where I wanted her to inthe places like the spare bedroom closet as she was nervous about the other Found Hotel Cats.
What amazing little Cats of the Future and you are so lucky to have those three Kittens at their most fun.:love::love::love:
We are sending prayers that Bella and Babies are fine:love::love::love::love:

Taz_Zoee
05-07-2012, 09:47 AM
They are adorable! But I just love that picture of Bella..........she's so beautiful. :D
I'm looking forward to watching these babies grow and thrive. :)

Roxyluvsme13
05-07-2012, 09:54 AM
Thank you all for the nice comments :)

I'll be posting more pictures as they grow! I'm so torn which one to keep, but I found out one of my friends is hopefully taking the other two, so that means I will get to visit them if I want to, so I consider that very good news :D.

They're so cute. Hershey is such a loud mouth, lol. She has a lot of attitude. Whenever she can't get to one of Bella's nipples she screams and pushes the other two out of the way, and if you pick her up, she immediately starts crying :rolleyes: She's going to be the little one with attitude, I'm pretty sure LOL.

katladyd
05-07-2012, 11:58 AM
AWWW! They are all so cuuuute!! As the meowmie of a whitie, I'm partial to Moonpie! But they are all so precious!

astrid
05-07-2012, 01:04 PM
Gosh! Those little angels are beyond cute :love::love::love:
Congrats to the proud and beautiful mom :)

Catty1
05-07-2012, 01:12 PM
Tortietude at birth! My, my!:D

Glad Bella and babies are all healthy. :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
05-07-2012, 05:15 PM
Oh, the cuteness of them all!!! I can't stop smiling!!!! :D You are in for some major fun watching them grow and open their eyes and explore the big world.

It may be a while before you can tell what sex they are. When I got Luke, (RB orangie), he was about 6 weeks old and his vet thought he was a girl. I was going to name him Lily until I discovered the vet made a mistake. ;):love:

Laura's Babies
05-07-2012, 05:43 PM
I have melted into a pile of mush!! Awwwwww! Awwwwww! Awwwwww! :love:

krazyaboutkatz
05-09-2012, 12:54 AM
They're all so adorable and I love their names.:D I'm so glad that everything went well and I hope that they continue to remain healthy and thrive. I look forward to seeing them grow up.:)

Miss Z
05-09-2012, 11:56 AM
Aaw, welcome to the world, little ones! Bella is looking so proud too. :D That's great that you'll get to keep one - will she live with you whilst your at university?

Oh, and I hope your poor mum's toe gets better soon!

happylabs
05-09-2012, 12:03 PM
Thank you all for the nice comments :)

I'll be posting more pictures as they grow! I'm so torn which one to keep, but I found out one of my friends is hopefully taking the other two, so that means I will get to visit them if I want to, so I consider that very good news :D.

They're so cute. Hershey is such a loud mouth, lol. She has a lot of attitude. Whenever she can't get to one of Bella's nipples she screams and pushes the other two out of the way, and if you pick her up, she immediately starts crying :rolleyes: She's going to be the little one with attitude, I'm pretty sure LOL.

Okay, its been 2 days. Where's the new pics? :D

Roxyluvsme13
05-09-2012, 12:19 PM
Thank you all! :D I'm glad everyone is as excited as I am about the babies! :love:

Oh, the cuteness of them all!!! I can't stop smiling!!!! You are in for some major fun watching them grow and open their eyes and explore the big world.

It may be a while before you can tell what sex they are. When I got Luke, (RB orangie), he was about 6 weeks old and his vet thought he was a girl. I was going to name him Lily until I discovered the vet made a mistake. ;):love:
I know, they are so sweet. It's going to be chaos around here when their eyes open! LOL

Oh no, lol. They all look like girls right now, so I'm hoping they still are!

Aaw, welcome to the world, little ones! Bella is looking so proud too. That's great that you'll get to keep one - will she live with you whilst your at university?

Oh, and I hope your poor mum's toe gets better soon!
Bella is very proud of the babies, she's an excellent momma.

Unfortunately no :(. My on campus apartment won't allow pets except for fish. I'm going to come home and see all of my animals every weekend, maybe more frequently than that. It's not too far to drive home lol.

Okay, its been 2 days. Where's the new pics? :D
Hahaha, they are growing, but they still look the same ;). I'll try to get some soon. I was gonna wait to post new ones till their eyes opened though! That'll be around May 14, I think :D.

Hershey is the only one of the babies that has managed to escape the nesting box. She screams and cries and Bella just stares at her LOL. So I have to go in there and put her back with her momma so she'll be quiet :rolleyes:.

Moonpie is so sweet. I'm totally in love with her.

JellyBean is getting chubby! LOL. I think she's the little piglet of the bunch. She's also becoming more vocal :)

Barbara
05-10-2012, 03:38 AM
Aaaawwww- it was only last September when Betty whom my neighbor had taken in pregnant had her babies, and agin I seem too have forgotten how incredibly cute they are. I think I want the tabby one ;)