PDA

View Full Version : Meet Mitzi

Vio&Juni
05-06-2012, 04:51 PM
So, we are officially cat freaks. We used to explain to people that we have three cats because we are a blended family with two of my cats and one of Greg's. Guess what? We can't do that anymore. We went and adopted a fourth cat knowingly. Well, on the way there I said that we'll only take the kitty if we liked her. Greg and my brother were laughing, because it was clear as day that we were going to come back with her.

This is Mitzi. She is so pretty and cute and sweet and you'd say she always lived with us. She's been with us two weeks already. It took a few days of patient introduction, but it went really smooth. (I have to give credit to all the advice and stories I read here on PetTalk that taught me how to introduce a new cat).

They are not snuggling yet, but the day will come and I'll make sure I take a picture. She does come when she's called and makes these really sweet sounds - she's just amazing. I call her Mitzi-Pitzi or Mitzi-Litzi-Pitzi.

I will attach pictures of the other cats too.

Vio&Juni
05-06-2012, 04:57 PM
Juni loved this Cuties box and she insisted that she could fit in it.

Yesterday, Pichu got in the box and as you can see he did fit in it too :) For about two hours.

And a picture of Milo having his favorite treat - milk. I love how he gets these little drops of milk on his nose.

We're all doing well, getting used to living in the States.

Bengalz
05-06-2012, 06:29 PM
Congratulations on your new addition - Mitzi is beautiful:love:. I laughed out loud at all your pictures - they are fabulous:D. Eve has crammed herself into one of her many baskets for an afternoon nap - so I can certainly appreciate Pichu's box fetish;). (why do they always choose the small ones:confused:) Please give all your cuties a big hug for me.

phesina
05-06-2012, 06:40 PM
Awwww! What nice pictures of such nice cats! Welcome home to Ms. Mitzi-Litzi-Pitzi!

momcat
05-06-2012, 06:49 PM
Hi Mitzi and welcome to Pet Talk! You couldn't have found a better furever home! You're going to be loved, cared for, and pampered to the max. PT kitties get only the very best of everything.

Have loads of fun playing with your new fur sibs and please come see us again soon? Sending you lots of welcome scritchies and lovies - and your fur sibs too :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

chocolatepuppy
05-06-2012, 07:04 PM
Mitzi's very pretty! All of your kittys are adorable!:D

cassiesmom
05-06-2012, 10:28 PM
How do you do, beautiful Mitzi! And hello, sweet Juni, Pichu and Milo! Pichu, I loved seeing you fit in the Cuties box! :D

Karen
05-06-2012, 10:47 PM
Mitzi is a pretty girl, and the lavender collar suits her wonderfully! Welcome to a Pet Talk home, Mitzi, it's the best kind a kitty could wish for!

catmandu
05-07-2012, 09:30 AM
Hi its us Tubby Two Angel :love: Ebony Beau Tubster :love:and Ebony Tubbette Angels :love::love: Ebony Beau Tubster Two:love: and Tubster Panther :love: all LOVE Mitzi :love:and are sending thier Special Black Cat MEEEOOOWW Of Cat Friendship and love to your newest arrival.:love::love::love:

katladyd
05-07-2012, 12:07 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Mitzi! You are beyootiful!!! (So are your fursibs).:D

Grace
05-07-2012, 06:11 PM
Mitzi is a pretty girl, and the lavender collar suits her wonderfully! Welcome to a Pet Talk home, Mitzi, it's the best kind a kitty could wish for!

Lavender is most definitely her color :love: She's lovely :)

Edwina's Secretary
05-07-2012, 10:03 PM
Darling, darling Mitzi! Oh indeed lavender is your color...but will they understand???

You are the purrfect addition to the family - round out the color wheel so to speak!

Pichu, Pichu, Pichu...when all else fails...smash the box!!!:p:p

And please..."cat" and "freak" NEVER should be in the same sentence!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edwina
es/sj

kitten645
05-08-2012, 12:59 AM
As always, blackies have a place in my heat. You are truly a beautiful one. Work it Mitzi!

Randi
05-08-2012, 08:16 AM
What a beauty Mitzi is - so glad you took her home. :)

LOL! That box was popular... of course! And now you gotta get another one, slightly bigger, but only slightly. :D

Barbara
05-08-2012, 03:01 PM
Hi pretty Mitzi-I am so glad to hear from you and your purrents...
And here is gorgeous Pichu and handsome Milo and my little friend Juni-I miss you all so much. Summer isncoming and we cannot have barbecue parties together...

Lots of kisses and pettings to all of you.

krazyaboutkatz
05-09-2012, 12:46 AM
Congrats!!!:D Mitzi is gorgeous and I'm glad to hear that she's fitting in well with you and your cat family.:) I wouldn't say that you're crazy for adopting another cat because I just adopted 2 more cats not long ago so now I have 8.:eek:

Vio&Juni
05-09-2012, 08:38 AM
Congrats!!!:D Mitzi is gorgeous and I'm glad to hear that she's fitting in well with you and your cat family.:) I wouldn't say that you're crazy for adopting another cat because I just adopted 2 more cats not long ago so now I have 8.:eek:

That is why I decided I can't foster, I would end up with 40. At least.

We have friends here who have 21 cats and they are all so sweet and cuddly. They do live in the countryside and have a lot of room.

Vio&Juni
05-09-2012, 08:41 AM
You are the purrfect addition to the family - round out the color wheel so to speak!

Sara, We definitely need a grey one for me and a tortoise or calico for Greg, then we'll have the whole color wheel :) Boy, adopting cats is a slippery slope.