PDA

View Full Version : Confusion?

Lady's Human
05-02-2012, 11:34 AM
Well, not many people would ever know it, but we DO have 2 cats in the house. Trillian can be absolutely antisocial most of the time, and disappears whenever someone new comes into the house.

She is most definitely LOH's cat.

So, I'm sitting here being a couch potato as the weather isn't going to cooperate with me getting anything done outside today, and who comes over? I have a trillian on my hip.

Karen
05-02-2012, 11:36 AM
Sssh, treasure the moment! Especially as if Patch spots this ...

cassiesmom
05-02-2012, 11:46 AM
Sssh, treasure the moment! Especially as if Patch spots this ...

I'm with Karen! I hope you end up with two kitties in your lap :love:!

Lady's Human
05-02-2012, 11:59 AM
I'm with Karen! I hope you end up with two kitties in your lap :love:!

Were that to happen I'd have shredded sweatpants. Lady and trill is possible, Lady and Patch is possible, Patch and Trill would be like mixing sodium and water.

Karen
05-02-2012, 02:25 PM
Yes, with Trillian, she is quite certain who is and who is NOT allowed near her, to see her, etc. Before they moved to their current home, the only time I saw more than the tips of her ears was a time she was posed prettily in the windowsill waiting for Jenny - HER person - to come home. She's a lovely petite tuxedo, but an opinionated one at that!

smokey the elder
05-03-2012, 08:24 AM
Were that to happen I'd have shredded sweatpants. Lady and trill is possible, Lady and Patch is possible, Patch and Trill would be like mixing sodium and water.

Like!!:D

Freedom
05-03-2012, 08:43 AM
Oh how sweet, hope you enjoyed the moment!

Taz_Zoee
05-03-2012, 09:33 AM
Glad to hear I am not the only one with kitties that do not get along so well. Does Patch bother Trillian a lot? Because Jax annoys Paizly to no end. He doesn't learn that the fuss she gives out means to leave her alone!
Paizly also sounds like Trill in the fact that visitors rarely get to see her. If they stay long enough they might catch a glimpse. :)

Lady's Human
05-03-2012, 06:50 PM
Glad to hear I am not the only one with kitties that do not get along so well. Does Patch bother Trillian a lot? Because Jax annoys Paizly to no end. He doesn't learn that the fuss she gives out means to leave her alone!
Paizly also sounds like Trill in the fact that visitors rarely get to see her. If they stay long enough they might catch a glimpse. :)

Patch annoys Trill CONSTANTLY!

He just doesn't understand that Trill just would rather not be bothered.....unless she's in one of her moods, then she tries to get him in trouble by teasing him. She used to do that with Lady all the time, but we caught on quickly.

catmandu
05-04-2012, 09:49 AM
My Found Cat Hotel residents were hot and cold with visitors.:cool::cool:
Joseph :cool: Moose;) and Michael were my ambassadors of good will:love: but the other Found Cats would only come out of hiding after a while:)
Josephine and Malcolm are my greeters now with Mikey Fluffy Tail not all that far behind!!!!:love::love::love: