PDA

View Full Version : My address is wrong on the Christmas card list

AdoreMyDogs
11-16-2002, 08:41 PM
I also posted this email in Pet General, but in case you doggie folks don't frequent that area, please be advised that my address was written wrong on the Christmas card list and I only just discovered it today. The list said that my address is 1750, when my correct address is 1070 . I already know that a couple of people have sent my cards to the wrong address, but hopefully no one else will :( I am not even sure if there is a 1750, but I will find out.

:(

ownerof3dogs
11-16-2002, 09:47 PM
Hey thats not good. I'll make I correct it on my list.

ramanth
11-17-2002, 12:09 AM
Oops! That's okay. I know I check and recheck my address before sending it. Just need to put in new mapquest directions now. ;) :D

Tina
11-17-2002, 10:32 AM
What is everyone talking about a Christmas Card List?? Did I miss something about a Christmas Card list or what?

primabella
11-17-2002, 11:19 AM
lol..i was gonna ask the exact same question..:D fill us in please

AdoreMyDogs
11-19-2002, 09:23 PM
Bump...until a new list is sent out. Hopefully all the people who are planning on participating in the card swap will read this and I'll receive your cards this season.

Don't mean to be annoying about it, and I hope I am not bugging you folks. If I had a list of people who the card list was sent to, I would correct it and send it myself, but I don't. I am not sure how Tonya arranged that. I have sent her two emails and she has not yet responded. I think she's really busy with her work and her new little adorable kitty.

ramanth
11-20-2002, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Tina
What is everyone talking about a Christmas Card List?? Did I miss something about a Christmas Card list or what?

At the General Board they put out an announcement that anyone that wanted to send X-mas cards to Pet Talkers and recieve one in return should send their snail mail addy to Tonya. Then she compiled the list.

This was done back in October.
:)

anna_66
11-20-2002, 10:01 AM
Leslie, Tonya sent me a email this morning telling me of the error in your address, and I think others got it too! Don't worry, your card from me will get to the right address:)