PDA

View Full Version : You know you're tired when................

pomtzu
04-30-2012, 11:37 AM
You go to put the dog's water bowl in the freezer, and the ice cube tray down on the floor. :eek:

Yup - I really did!!!

When do you know that you're tired?

Karen
04-30-2012, 11:49 AM
With me, it's easy - my sense of balance goes, and I have to keep a hand on the wall as I walk down the hall!

happylabs
04-30-2012, 12:19 PM
LOL! Funny. Imagine if you wouldn't have caught yourself. :D

Good thing you didn't put the cat in the freezer. :p

Randi
04-30-2012, 12:39 PM
Indeed it was!

I have a girlfriend who put a pot of coffee in the fridge many years ago. She was in love, and the guy had just arrived. :D

The closest I have come to doing something like that, is that one day I almost emptied Fister's glass of water into the bin instead of the sink.

Alysser
04-30-2012, 12:50 PM
I've had ketchup on the table during a meal, and had a glass of soda....I tried to drink the ketchup:eek:

moosmom
04-30-2012, 12:55 PM
I burst out laughing when I read this!!!

I've poured water in my coffee and half and half into my cats dish. Our minds are a terrible thing, huh?

happylabs
04-30-2012, 01:57 PM
Now I remember something similar I did. I put my ice cream in the fridge instead of the freezer! It was completely liquid by the time I found it. :(

pomtzu
04-30-2012, 02:27 PM

No worry there. I can barely pick up either of those lard butts. They actually weigh more than my dogs!!! :eek:

Taz_Zoee
04-30-2012, 03:49 PM
I've opened the cabinets where the glasses are kept and found the milk in there. That wasn't me though. :)
I did something like this the other day.........but I can't remember what it was. Wow, that's even worse...........my memory is going fast.

But growing up it often happened that you'd find the cereal in the fridge and the milk in the pantry. There were three kids. :p

Roxyluvsme13
04-30-2012, 08:51 PM
My eyes always start to cross and I'll fall asleep either in the big overstuffed chair or in front of my computer if I'm really tired.

I don't think I've ever done anything like what y'all have done yet LOL, but I put something in the freezer one time that wasn't supposed to be there... I do remember that, just don't remember what it was :p