PDA

View Full Version : Tama

neko1
04-27-2012, 07:52 PM
My sweet Tama passed today while I was at work, exactly 1 year after his diagnosis.

I love you.

I will post more later once this all sets in...:(

RobiLee
04-27-2012, 08:07 PM
Michelle, I'm so sorry. Wish I had some magic words to make the hurt go away. I know that it's been a struggle for awhile now and maybe you can find some comfort in knowing that Tama is in peace now and no longer ill. He is healthy and playful and having fun at the Bridge while he awaits your reunion. My heart breaks for you, Michelle. {{HUGS}}

Rest In Peace, Tama.

Karen
04-27-2012, 08:25 PM
So sorry, I know you have been through a lot with him. His suffering now is over, and he knew he was a loved kitty. We'll keep you in our prayers, in this difficult time.

Felicia's Mom
04-27-2012, 09:01 PM
I am sorry to hear about Tama. He is now free of pain and waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge.:love:

Catty1
04-27-2012, 10:40 PM
I remember Tama, your miracle kitty - you and your vets were so wonderful when he had that crash, and came bouncing back.

The past year with Tama has been filled with love between you. You did everything possible. Tama passed at home where he was safe and loved.

{{{{hugs}}}} :love::love:

Bengalz
04-27-2012, 11:25 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Tama:(. Rest in peace little one and know your mommy loves you very much.

Take care Michelle:love:.

Barbara
04-28-2012, 03:40 AM
I am so sorry. These sweet Aby boys leave such big pawprints on our hearts.
Now Tama and Filou can play Aby games at Rainbow Bridge........

phesina
04-28-2012, 05:38 AM
I am so sorry. My deepest sympathy to you on the loss of your beautiful, beloved Tama.

Your love is eternal and you are together always. Tama is healthy and whole again at the Rainbow Bridge, where he will welcome you HOME... One Fine Day.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

maid25cats
04-28-2012, 09:11 AM
Sorry for your loss
my thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time.
your baby is now pain free and watching over you
rest in peace sweet angel

catmandu
04-28-2012, 09:14 AM
We are so sorry to hear about Tama, Friend Michelle.
Sadly our time with Our Cats is so limited and they go just when our love for them is getting stronger.
Tama is with Our Awesome Angels now and has his wings of Silver and Gold , and will be by to see you to make sure that you are all right.
And Tama will find that spot in Paradise where you will be together furrever in love.
One Fine Day:love:

Cataholic
04-28-2012, 10:46 AM
I am so sorry to see this. RIP, sweet Tama.

gini
04-28-2012, 12:07 PM
I am so sorry to read of your loss. These times are so dificult to suffer. Know that there is another angel in heaven right now waiting for you one day.

carole
04-29-2012, 01:38 AM
Please accept my heartfelt sympathy at this very sad time in your life, i am so sorry to hear of the passing of Tama, my thoughts are with you, RIP sweet baby and play hard at the bridge, Ash and Ellie are waiting to show you around.:love::love:

Vermontcat
04-30-2012, 06:44 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that your sweet Tama has gone to the Rainbow Bridge.:(
Sending hugs your way.

krazyaboutkatz
05-01-2012, 01:56 AM
Michelle, I'm so sorry for your loss.:( Tama sure was a gorgeous boy. RIP sweet Tama.:( Please take care. (((HUGS)))

smokey the elder
05-01-2012, 07:56 AM
I'm so sorry about your precious baby Tama.

mrspunkysmom
05-01-2012, 07:13 PM
Sorry to hear about Tama, but he's now at peace. Rest easy, Tama.

katladyd
05-03-2012, 12:48 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Tama's passing, Remember, the only thing stronger than death is love. Love is what will lead you two back together One Fine Day.:love:

ramanth
05-10-2012, 05:23 PM
Again, my condolences about Tama. :( :( RIP sweet kitty. :(

neko1
04-27-2013, 06:05 PM
I can't believe it's been 1 year already....I still cannot get rid of that guilt, of you meowing at me and later Hector, and we both went to work, instead of staying home with you....I hate that you were alone. I knew in my heart that I should've stayed home, but I went to work anyway...I had a luncheon that day with my boss, so while I was at lunch, you were dying.....I'm so sorry....

I still wear the locket with your fur in it, every day....one day I will have enough strength to know that you are still with me, even if I'm not wearing it...and then I can return it to you.

I think Neko sees you sometimes, he starts running around the house, like he's chasing you:love: Neko is working on his CRF, HCM & asthma...next month will be his 1 year since these diagnosis.

Will definitely be getting another Aby, just not sure when. We've realized it's so hard to live without one! I know you will be watching over us and helping us choose the right kitty for our family.

I miss you every day, I love you :love:56283

phesina
04-27-2013, 06:59 PM
{{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you, Michelle, and deepest sympathy on this touching anniversary and day of remembrance.

What a beautiful kitty you are, Tama, so greatly loved and missed and grieved by your Michelle. Please let her know that you are whole and healthy again at the Bridge and are waiting to welcome her Home with great joy.. One Fine Day..

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: