PDA

View Full Version : Marshmallow the Kitten - MAJOR CUTENESS WARNING

happylabs
04-27-2012, 10:29 AM
http://youtu.be/Jeg3QM1Ysq8

smokey the elder
04-27-2012, 10:46 AM
AWWW!! SQUEE! Is that Mama's only kitten? He/she is absolutely adorable!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-27-2012, 12:27 PM
Oh My Goodness!!!! I can't stop smiling!!! How sweet is that???? Thanks for sharing that cutie with us. :love:

IRescue452
04-27-2012, 01:31 PM
He/she doesn't meow, those are Marshmallow peeps.

Laura's Babies
04-27-2012, 10:42 PM
(psttttt... can anybody tell me how I can reach in my monitor and grab that baby so it can be MINE? You can PM me and I promise I won't tell)

OMG!! WHO wouldn't want such a dear sweet little thing like that?

catmandu
04-28-2012, 09:31 AM
Oh my Goodness what a Sweet Little Cat of the Day ^^ and his Momma Cat ^^ they are the very picture of maternal love. Please keep us updated we want to see Marshmallow grow up.:cool::cool:

krazyaboutkatz
04-30-2012, 02:50 AM
AWWWWW!!!! How adorable.:D

momcat
04-30-2012, 06:33 PM
I am in love - L:love:U:love:V:love:

What an adorable little baby! Mommycat appears to be very attentive to her little one and I love how they snuggle up together. There is no cuteness warning adequate for this tiny sweetheart.

Ellie, if I figure out how to reach through the monitor and snatch this sweetheart, I'll tell you after the fact!

momcat
05-01-2012, 05:25 PM
A few weeks ago I saw Marshmallow's story on an email from Care2. Here's her story:

"A kitten named Marshmallow who weighed only 2.3 ounces at birth - 60% of the average weight of a newborn kitten - is defying the odds and looks like she's going to make it. The little kitten spent her first month of life on heating pads and in heated 'rice socks' all under the watchful care of her mother, Mochi. Marshy is now 7 times her original weight and is ready to move beyond the box where she's been spending her days under Mochi's watchful eyes."

The video on Care2 is the same one happylabs so kindly shared with us.

Way to go, Marshmallow! Keep on fighting the good fight, many people love you and are cheering for you :love:

astrid
05-02-2012, 01:00 PM
Gosh! What a cutie! I love him! I want one of those! :love: