PDA

View Full Version : The Perils of Pinot ... next installment...

Pinot's Mom
04-24-2012, 08:38 PM
What I have to put up with!:rolleyes:

Do you all know what's been going on here lately?? My purrents have not NOT been fulfilling their proper roles lately. They are SUPPOSED to come home from work and take me outside for a romp before dinner. There has been all this 'garden work' going on and there is a big pile of 'mulch' (looks like dirt to me) in the driveway (which is part of my romp area). Dad's been too busy, Mom's been too busy, this is NOT ACCEPTABLE!

You know what else? They're saying tomorrow I won't go out and I have to go see the V E T. Whassis V E T?? Meowm said something about a shot? Could someone tell me what that is?

I guess I'll find out tomorrow. I think I need to talk to my lawyer.:rolleyes:

Purrs, Pinot

cassiesmom
04-24-2012, 10:51 PM
Dear Pinot... how smart of you to notice that your romp routine has been altered by a pile of something in the driveway! Can you romp in a different part of the yard? Do you have a deck? If not, I hope the mulch is gone soon and your romps will start right up again!

Your loyal fan,
Elyse

happylabs
04-25-2012, 06:02 AM
Oh boy...you are going to need a lawyer.

Queen of Poop
04-25-2012, 07:24 AM
Oh boy...you are going to need a lawyer.

Cali and Diego concur, wholeheartedly!

momcat
04-25-2012, 07:39 AM
Hi Pinot,
I had a few minutes to check our email before leaving for Cat Court this morning. My purralegal and investigators are on their way to your place right now. They'll be asking you some questions, checking your romp area out, then get some pictures for evidence. They also will be bringing some fried chicken, tuna, and crab legs for you. As I told you the other day, do not discuss anything with anyone except my team. They each will have proper identification. I'll call you on your Catberry as soon as this hearing is over.

Your friend,
Groucho the Lawyer
Practice Limited to Kitty Krimes and Aboose

Randi
04-25-2012, 08:32 AM
Oh Pinot, what you have to put up with - it's outrageous! Then again, to me sounds like it would be fun to jump around in that mulch, but I see you won't be allowed to do that. A good thing that your lawyer is on the way. Just make sure they don't remove the evidence before!

Concerning the V E T, I'd rather not comment on that, but if you're only going to be prodded with a needle, you can relax, it's really not that bad. :)

Your friend,
Fister

Mom sends kisses. :love:

Bengalz
04-25-2012, 09:14 AM
Pinot! I feel your pain:(. Mom's been out in the garden 'cleaning' more than she has been with me. And she too said something about the V.E.T. soon ... I am not amused ...

I hope they all find their senses soon.

Yours, Eve

catmandu
04-25-2012, 09:45 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Pinot this is Malcolm of the Found Cat Hotel, and My Dad is not allowing me out in my back yards just because I followed him to the bus stop:eek:
I was just showing him that I love him.
We both need lawyer Cat Groucho to represent us:love::love:Meeow Now :cool::cool:

Barbara
04-25-2012, 02:42 PM
Dear Pinot, we are so happy that Groucho is taking care of you. Kiri and Orion

Cat Daddy
04-25-2012, 03:54 PM
Hi Pinot,

I gotta type fast before Daddy gets back. I peed on that smelly old stuff here and then I saw Daddy make a stinky face through the window. Don't say nuttin' til Groucho gets there! Gotta run.

Grace

Pinot's Mom
04-25-2012, 07:15 PM
Thank you all! I spoke to the team today, they came and took pictures; Groucho will be in touch.

Well I survived the V E T :p - the shot wasn't too bad, but I hate the box I had to go in. :p I've been pretty sleepy since. I'll talk to you all tomorrow...g'nite.

purrs, Pinot

catmandu
04-26-2012, 09:36 AM
Maloclm slipped out again and was sitting quietly so I let him be, the next time I saw him, he was about thirty feet up a big tree!!!:eek::eek:
He cam hdown though for steak like a Tabby Tornado:cool::cool: He is one small Dynamo:love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
04-26-2012, 12:53 PM
Dear Pinot, make sure to let your purrents know how sore you are from the shot and mad about the romp area mess up. Make sure they come through with lots of treats, toys and luvies to make it up to you. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
momoffuzzyfaces Kansas 7

Pinot's Mom
04-26-2012, 05:34 PM
Oh, oh! Now that I'm more awake, I realized I forgot something!! So you know what happened at the V E T? There were DOGS!! First, there were two yappy ones that weren't too big, so they couldn't get near my box; then, THEN, there was this BIG HUGE DOGGIE!! I was on Meowmie's lap in the box, and this big face came toward my door - just in time, Meowmie covered the door with her hand - WHEW! I thought all my fur was going to fall out I was so scared!:eek:

(Note from Mom - it took three people to get this dog, Rosie, on the scale - she weighed 161 lbs!! This was not a fat dog, it was BIG!)

I'll have to remember to tell the team about that, too. Talk to you soon!

Purrs, Pinot:love:

pomtzu
04-26-2012, 06:02 PM
Oh Pinot - don't forget that you have 2 doggie friends across The Bay that would have been right there to TRY protect you if they had known that BIG dog would be there. Mom told us of a BIG dog she saw at the pet supply store one day. She said it's feet were as big as her hands, and it was a still baby only 12 weeks old. She said it was a Great Dane - whatever that is. :confused: Sure glad we weren't along on that trip!!! Sure glad that you're okay too. :D

Woofs and tail wags,
Myndi & Sparky

Freedom
04-26-2012, 06:36 PM
Pinot, you have had a trying few days. My goodness, I was thinking a roll in that pile of mulch could be fun! Sorry you aren't getting your romp time.

So happy the vet visit is done and over. Oh my that big doggie, I can just imagine all your fur standing up on end! Spend some time getting each and every one back in place, you will feel so much better. :love: Very glad that Groucho took your case! :D