PDA

View Full Version : Stuart and Phoebe , Our Newest Elegant Ebonys!!

catmandu
04-24-2012, 09:15 AM
:love::love::love:
Wow , not just one but two Elegant Black Cats , and a brother and sister no less.
It is rare that Our Cats have the chance to live with their siblings , sadly in too many cases they are seperated to be adopted one at a time.
We may have a chance to adopt Joey, Josephines brother if we can calm him down and have him altered.
:cool::cool:
That picture of Stuart sitting in his bed with that huge smile and happy look on his face says just about everything about how much Stuart enjoys his FurrEver Home and that photo of Stuart and Phoebe is so endearing.
:):)
Tubby Two and Ebony Beau Tubster and Ebony Tubbette Angels ane Tubster Panther and Ebony Beau Tubster Two are sending their Special Black Cat Good Luck Stereo MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Good Luck Cats of the Day Phoebe ^^ and Stuart the Awesome ^^ .
:love::love::love:

Cat Daddy
04-24-2012, 10:28 AM
Stuie your first pic made me laugh because it looks like someone just told you a LOL joke.:D You're probably yawning but it's still funny anyways.;) It's sounds like you get the "5 o'clock crazies" and say rabble, rabble, rabble, funny thing is kitties can get them at any time but it's always 5 o'clock somewhere!:D Sometimes hoomins like me call it "Beer:30".:p I wish your Dad had told us who was who in the pic with Phoebe, maybe he'll login and tell us. Meanwhile, have a Happy, Happy COTD today Stuie!:love::cool:

Momo
04-24-2012, 12:42 PM
What a happy cute boy you are! And to have a lil' sister in Phoebe...hurray! :)
Continue to enjoy life and be lovable! :love:
Happy Cat of the Day to you, Stuart! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
04-24-2012, 12:56 PM
Stuart what a gorgeous bow tie boy you are!!! :love:

Your pictures made me smile, specially the one of you 'laughing'. ;) I loved reading about you too. You see like one happy fellow. I hope you and your sis, Phoebie are both being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :cool::love:

mon
04-24-2012, 12:59 PM
Awww Stuie, I just loved seein' you today! You remind me of Mia, my kitty, she gets that " I LOVE my life" look too when she gets a belly rub. Stuart sounds like a wonderful companion and that other black cat is adorable too! Hope ya'll enjoy a wonderful day, peace and love from Surrey, B.C. :D:D:D:D:D

whoopdeedo
04-24-2012, 04:02 PM
Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Stuart.:love: I'm so glad you got your daddy to notice you that day in the pet shop.:love: And it's always great to read a story that has such a happy ending.:) Enjoy your COTD!:D

tatsxxx11
04-24-2012, 04:21 PM
Hi Stuart! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, and to sister Phoebe too!:) (Can't break up the sister and brother team now!;))
What a precious pair of ebony beauties you are, and what a great choice for our "top cat" honors!
Heart warming back-story, heart melting pics, and lots of laughs! What more could a Pet Talker hope for in a Cat of the Day?:) But luckier still is your dear Daddy, and Mom too, having you two sweet and loving, cRaZy kids in their lives, bringing so much fun, laughter and love to their lives!
I would say it's debatable as to just who picked who that fateful day at the pet store. But one thing's for sure, it WAS a case of love at first sight!:cool:
Thanks for the smiles and laughs, the tugs at my heartstrings, kids! I hope you both are enjoying a very happy day, reveling in your much deserved Cat of the Day reign, being spoiled rotten!:D
Lots of love and cuddles to you, precious Stuart and Phoebe, our very special and most deserving, brother and sister team Cats of the Day!:love::love::love:

Edwina's Secretary
04-24-2012, 09:13 PM
Black Beauty Stuie and his sister too! Such elegance -- sleek and shiny ebony! I cannot decide which I think is most amusing...the trouble you went to making sure your poppa knew you were ready to go home...or you sliding through the house celebrating your wonderful life!

Congrats Black Beauty and cuddles to sister Phoebe too!

Romy
04-24-2012, 09:19 PM
Hi handsome Stuart! What a touching story - love at first sight for both you and your dad! Looks like you couldn't have picked a better furrever home if you tried. :love:

Your photos are fabulous, especially the one with Phoebe. Enjoy your day in the limelight as our super special COTD, Stuart.:love:

Kay
04-24-2012, 09:35 PM
He is so handsome! I love his little white patch and beautiful eyes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.

cassiesmom
04-24-2012, 10:56 PM
Good evening, Stuart, handsome black bow-tie guy! I enjoyed seeing your photos and reading about you! How dear that you chose your person in no uncertain terms that day :D Happy Cat of the Day to you! Hugs and lovies to you and sister Phoebe from me !

kittycats_delight
04-25-2012, 05:45 AM
There have been lots of black beauties lately as COTD. And Stuie you are no exception. You truly are a handsome man. :) My Bella would go gaga over you. You even have a little white 'bow tie' like she does. I think fate was on both your's & your daddy's side that day you found each other. Isn't it great when the right thing happens. Concatulations on being COTD Stuie. Hope you had a wonderful day beauty boy.