PDA

View Full Version : Bambi & Bumble

AvaJoy
04-24-2012, 09:15 AM
Bambi and Bumble, you are darling! And so big to be only a few weeks old. I like how you try to climb on your people and wish you both a charming day of celebration in your honour, sweethearts!:)

lolli94
04-24-2012, 12:11 PM
Hi boys! I'm glad u are POTD today and I hope your day is absolutely awesome. I love u guys and hopefully u get to live with us for a long time. it was gr8 to see you while I was on my lunch break! Be good and don't bother Harmony(that's my li'l sis and their mommy's owner) too much. Love you guys tons!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-24-2012, 12:52 PM
Bambi & Bumble what an adorable pair you are!!! :love::love:

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. I bet things are not boring for long with you two around, eh? ;) I hope you are both enjoying your special day to the fullest. maybe you will get an extra treat today.

Congratulations, sweeties, on being our very special Pets of the Day!!! :cool::love::love:

tatsxxx11
04-24-2012, 01:07 PM
Hi there Bambi and Bumble! Happy, happy Pet of the Day to you both, and to your goat mommy Misty, too!
What a precious pair of goat brothers you are, simply adorable, and not only in looks but in personality as well! (Just a tad nawtee as all kids should be!:D:p) Your expressions are priceless, and I do believe I see a smile on your faces...oh, be still my heart! I know you don't care much for head pats and back scratches, but if you were mine, you'd have no choice!:D I don't think I could resist hugging you...24/7!:cool:
Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweet ones, celebrating with your goat mommy misty, your young boy and the grownups; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your hearts desire and more!:)
Thanks for the smiles and the laughs, Bambi and Bumble! Sending you lots of love and bunches of *air* hugs and kisses! Long and happy life to you, both!:love::love::love:

kaycountrygal
04-24-2012, 02:19 PM
Hello Bambi and Bumble, what an adorable pair you are!! I'd like to just give you both a hug. I like goats and have three as pets. I know how goats love to jump on people and things. I enjoyed the photos and reading about you and hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being POTD!

mon
04-24-2012, 04:12 PM
I'm with kaycountrygal, a hug from those two would be the greatest! I love goats too and these babies are adorable. That little boy is sure lucky to get to grow up with Bambi and Bumble! Magnificent, awsome POTD, peace and love :D:D:D:D:D

lolli94
04-24-2012, 07:02 PM
Well, I think the boys had a gr8 day! Thank you all for your comments. And the little boy....he is spoiled rotten:)His name is Hunter and he is 2 yrs old.

Kay
04-24-2012, 09:38 PM
Aww, they are so cute! I love their sweet faces. Congratulations on being Pets of the Day today!

~K.

cassiesmom
04-24-2012, 10:53 PM
Hello, Bambi and Bumble! What a pair of cuties you are! And what a handsome young friend you have! I hope the three of you will have loads of fun together! Happy Pet of the Day!