PDA

View Full Version : Bye bye computer

Miss Meow
11-16-2002, 05:27 PM
Nooooooooooooo ... computer ... being taken away ... this afternoon ... being unplugged ... noooooooooooooo!

And pussycats ... going to vet's tomorrow ...... will hate being there ... won't see them 'til Wednesday ... then big plane ride ... then never forgive mummy and daddy for the stress .... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Moving house ... Nicole not happy!

:( :( :(

aly
11-16-2002, 05:55 PM
Ohhh maaaaaaan. That sounds like a lot of stress ..

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AmberLee
11-16-2002, 06:08 PM
Yes, Good Luck and best wishes. Hope to hear from you soon in your new location. Fingers and paws crossed here for you!

jenluckenbach
11-16-2002, 06:20 PM
Hope you get this before you get unplugged....
Good luck and is your christmas card address the correct one???

RockyRoad
11-16-2002, 06:47 PM
Good luck!!! Can't wait to hear from you in your brand new home!!:)

koxka
11-16-2002, 08:55 PM
Good luck !!!!

I send you a greeting card but I think I was late : rolleyes: always messing up the timing

Anna

krazyaboutkatz
11-16-2002, 09:07 PM
GOOD LUCK NICOLE!!! I hope you and your furkids have a safe trip to your new home. Please let us know that you made it safely as soon as you can. :)

ownerof3dogs
11-16-2002, 11:09 PM
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheAntiPam
11-17-2002, 12:14 AM
Good luck to all with the move! Remember, you have an all-purpose excuse for at least one year now - "It is in a box in the garage".

Also, for items that you hate, broke, or threw away, you can always say "I treasure that so much I have it stored safely away in the garage".

And, don't forget to tell the cats that you moved JUST to get a new supply of boxes for them!

Best wishes!

Miss Meow
11-17-2002, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Hope you get this before you get unplugged....
Good luck and is your christmas card address the correct one???

Jen, address is mum and dad's so it's fine. :)

AntiPam, I've been using that excuse for the last 18 months when we last moved! Now I can say it legitimately!

Thanks for the good wishes, see you in about a week :eek: