PDA

View Full Version : Meet Wiggles! *Pics included*

snakemama
04-19-2012, 09:19 PM
So...after losing Cham I decided to email a local rescue and ask if they needed a foster home for bottle babies only. I got an email back in less than five minutes which basically said "Yes, can you pick one up tomorrow?" LoL! Chatting with the lady today I got the impression that htey get a LOT of volunteers to do bottle babies and then those people end up overwhelmed, so she was delighted to have a foster home who has done a lot of bottle babies and knows what they're doing.

Wiggles was spotted last night next to a piece of cement, but the person who saw him thought he was a rat! When he was still there this morning they went in for a closer look and found a kitty! Oops! Luckily, he's still in great shapw...fat and sassy and LOVES TO EAT. He just pooped all over me before I typed this up, LoL.

Anywho, here's the little stinker. It's hard to get a good photo because he lives up to his name!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb152/cebogart/Foster%20pets/001.jpg

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb152/cebogart/Foster%20pets/002.jpg

maid25cats
04-19-2012, 09:42 PM
He is adorable:D
I wish I had the time to bottle feed a newborn :(
But I probably would not be able to let it go when it was time.
He is precious Enjoy him

Catty1
04-19-2012, 09:59 PM
OMIGosh! How totally cute! I hope Wiggles continues to thrive. :love: It'll be so much fun to see him grow! :D

cassiesmom
04-19-2012, 10:32 PM
Awww, how tiny and sweet Wiggles is!

Karen
04-20-2012, 12:03 AM
Awww, hi, Wiggles!

krazyaboutkatz
04-20-2012, 12:31 AM
He's so cute.:D I think Storm would've looked like this as a wee one. I also know a lady from the rescue group FOSMAS and they have many bottle babies too. If you know of any one else who might be able to help out you can pm me and I can give you more info. They're also looking for more foster's too.

phesina
04-20-2012, 05:50 AM
AWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

catmandu
04-20-2012, 09:30 AM
:love::love:
What a Great Tiny you are Wiggles and all of Our Awesome Angels including Our Newest Tiny Angel :love::love: Chamomile.:love::love:
We hear that Chamomile already has a Momma Angel and is slowly growing to be an Eternal Baby Angel.:love::love:
God Bless you for caring:love::love:

Taz_Zoee
04-20-2012, 09:32 AM
Awwww, so sweet!! I wish I could do the bottle feeding. Well, I COULD do it, but I get too emotionally attached. :( I also wish I could foster, but with my brat Paizly that's just not possible either.

I look forward to hearing about Wiggles progress and to seeing pictures as he grows. :D

astrid
04-20-2012, 10:18 AM
awwww!!! what a cutie!!!! :love::love::love:
God bless you for helping those little angels :)

snakemama
04-20-2012, 12:35 PM
Just a quick update: I've never had such a fusser before! Wiggles is already one demanding kitty! I usually don't let my fosters eat until they're *stuffed* because I don't want them getting upset tummies....but I caves last night, if he's not full to the brim he cries, rattles the front of his carrier, and cries some more. I gave him an HOUR to settle down, and it just wasn't happening util he got more food. :rolleyes: :love: What a goof.

GILL
04-20-2012, 12:45 PM
SOOOOOOOOOOO cute. Thank you so much for helping him.

mrspunkysmom
04-20-2012, 03:23 PM
Ah! He's precious. :love: I'm a total foster failure, so I couldn't foster a little baby like that. Good on you for volunteering. :D

Scooter's Mom
04-20-2012, 08:52 PM
Oh he is a little doll.
Thank you for taking him and giving him the chance he so deserves!

snakemama
04-20-2012, 10:52 PM
I'm a little emotionally burnt out ofter today. I got Chamomile's two siblings brought in today. Wiggles is delighted to have a friend, but I think that there was just something *wrong* with Cham's litter. They're both weak and don't suckle well. I'm not hopeful. My sis in law also brought one over (it was raining kittens today :rolleyes: ) who was in a bad way and he passed just a few hours later. I'm going to have to start saying NO from now on to the weaker ones or something.(yeah right, like I could turn them away!!) I'm so sad, I feel like I'm watching Cham's siblings die before my eyes and there's nothing I can do.

Wiggles on the other hand is the bright spot in my day. He's fat, hungry, spunky, and noisy! I think he's going to be just fine.

snakemama
04-21-2012, 01:24 AM
Well, I'm back to just Wiggles, Cham's siblings were PTS a few minutes ago at teh emergency clinic. They were just too premature.

Catty1
04-21-2012, 09:29 AM
Poor babies. :( Even with the premature ones, everybody tried their best. I wonder if their mamma was quite young?

Wiggles sounds like a real handful! "Spunky" goes a long way to predicting health! :):love: You may have said this already, but does the rescue know how old he is?

Randi
04-21-2012, 11:02 AM
Aww, what a little cutie he is! So glad you are able to bottle feed him, I bet you'll have a hard time letting him go. ;)

So sorry that the other two didn't make it. :(