PDA

View Full Version : Veteran gets wish is buried with pet

ChrisH
11-16-2002, 02:14 PM
Resting in peace with mans best friend (http://www.borderlandnews.com/stories/borderland/20021109-41264.shtml)

mugsy
11-16-2002, 03:50 PM
God I hate how our country treats its veterans sometimes. He should have been buried with full military honors and had his dog buried with him because it was his request. That director needs to buy a clue....maybe if I sent him a dollar.....

COCatMama
11-16-2002, 05:53 PM
What a sad, sad story. I'm glad he finally got his wish. And who cares if somebody wants to be buried with their pet?!?! GEEZ sorry to be blunt but they ARE just corpses...not like the dog/cat is gonna crap on the perfect #$# grass.....geeeeeez.

RockyRoad
11-16-2002, 08:57 PM
What a friend that guy was for making sure his friend got his wish. Some people are just so nice;). But others are mean, like the military people. You are right, Mugsy, he should have been able to be buried with his dog. I am glad his friend had the wisdom to tell them it was just a possesion. I would have never thought of that :rolleyes:. R.I.P. Wesley Davis and Dusty Dan. :)

ownerof3dogs
11-16-2002, 09:13 PM
Oh how sad:( But I am glad he got to be buried wiith his dog. It's a good thing Wesley's friend kept his promise to him