PDA

View Full Version : Buddy Video - getting brushed

happylabs
04-15-2012, 01:39 PM
WOW...Buddy is shedding like crazy. I have been brushing him for days and still more hair. Luckily he loves it. I set the camera down and turned it on while I was brushing him. He meows every time I stop.

Mama strolled in at the end of the video, you can't see her but she gives a little meow when I say hi to her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqde3Cd4_Uk&feature=youtu.be

cassiesmom
04-15-2012, 02:50 PM
Hello, most handsome kitty Buddy! I love that you talk to meowmy and give her some head bumpies as she brushes you! I think your coat looks so soft and purr-fect in this video! Gentle pets for you from me :D and for Tink and Mama Kitty too!

Cassie has a lot of shedding right now too. Just like Buddy she likes to stand and walk while I comb her. Watching this video makes me think we should try a brush as opposed to a comb. She does best when I make a couple of passes with the comb and then a couple of times with my hand -- comb, pet, repeat. Sometimes she will purr when I comb her.

krazyaboutkatz
04-15-2012, 03:33 PM
What a good boy.:) Yes, it's that time of year for my cats too the "shedding season".;)

moosmom
04-15-2012, 05:07 PM
Happylabs,

I am in LOOOOVE with YOUR Buddy!!! I love the way he talks!!! I only wish my Buddy would let me brush him.

Laura's Babies
04-15-2012, 05:56 PM
I LOVE VERBAL KITTIES!!!! I also LOVE kitties that love being brushed so I guess I just have to say..... I am IN LOVE WITH BUDDY!

I had to laugh though. How you were talking to him while brushing is exactly the same as what I do.. Goodness, I think a lot of us PT'ers are SO muck like each other! LOL! I talk to mine all day so naturally, they talk back and I love a kitty that talks! LOL!

Asiel
04-15-2012, 07:28 PM
I always wondered if you brushed cats like you did dogs. I guess I have my answer, I didn't think cats would let you brush them, for some reason I thought they would scratch you. That's a very pretty cat and so talkative.

happylabs
04-16-2012, 09:27 AM
Happylabs,

I am in LOOOOVE with YOUR Buddy!!! I love the way he talks!!! I only wish my Buddy would let me brush him.

I LOVE VERBAL KITTIES!!!! I also LOVE kitties that love being brushed so I guess I just have to say..... I am IN LOVE WITH BUDDY!

I had to laugh though. How you were talking to him while brushing is exactly the same as what I do.. Goodness, I think a lot of us PT'ers are SO muck like each other! LOL! I talk to mine all day so naturally, they talk back and I love a kitty that talks! LOL!

Buddy sends his love back! :love: :love: :love:
He has enough head bumps to go around the whole Pet Talk community. :D
He is such a love and such a joy. I can almost see why people want to clone their pets. :p

catmandu
04-16-2012, 09:34 AM
We just love Buddy too at the Found Cat Hotel , he certainly is well named as he is your Craemsicle Buddy:love::love:
That furminator certainly is a great grooming tool , I take enough from Mikey Fluffy Tail to amke a New Owesome Orange Cat:love::love: