PDA

View Full Version : oh boy did I scare my cats this morning!!...

toughCookie
11-16-2002, 12:48 PM
...and myself too! I guess my brain was not awake yet, and I opened the window for the cats like everyday...except today I forgot to turn off the alarm first! oh no! I ran over there to punch in the code, and saw about 3 or 4 cats run for it!! Muffin just ran for her life into a bedroom and dove under the bed!
so did Patches, though I did not see this, i just saw them out of the corner of my eye, run away. Emma and Cassie were the funny ones, and Charlie. they were scared, but didnt know WHERE to go or what to do! they looked like hey whats going on?
when they saw me run, oh no something MUST be terribly wrong!
after the loud noise stopped they kept looking around, like ok what was that? there must be something wrong, they couldnt understand what had happened! about 10 minutes later the others came out and then they kept looking around, and the real funny part is, for some reason, Patches thought it was Cassie's fault!! LOL rofl. he ran up to her and growled, after the noise stopped.:eek: :D

Terminalvelocity
11-16-2002, 01:13 PM
Poor Cassie gets the blame! It must have been frightening for them. And you! Glad everyone's safe.

lynnestankard
11-16-2002, 04:33 PM
WOW! TC - are YOU OK!! That's one awful noise isn't it - I normally lose the use of my brain - can't remember the code and stand there going 'Oh - Oh - Oh'!!

Obviously the cats didn't associate the racket with you - you're safe!! LOL.

Lynne

Lillycat
11-16-2002, 05:07 PM
wow! what a fright.....hope everyone is ok now!!!!! what a way to start the day!!!

Cataholic
11-16-2002, 08:25 PM
Yikes! What a loud way to start the weekend! I hope you all settled down quickly!

toughCookie
11-16-2002, 11:52 PM
Obviously the cats didn't associate the racket with you - you're safe!! LOL.

I don't think they thought I looked "safe" when I was trying to run, and wobbling like an old lady! I have bad arthritis in my legs, and lately it is killing me! so between that and trying to get there around all the cats in my way, it was quite a sight! :eek: :D