PDA

View Full Version : Chesty!

opschick
04-13-2012, 05:49 AM
Oh Chesty what a beautiful boy you are! I loved reading your story and - am so happy you are satill going strong at 15! Happy dotd to you

ErnieAdios
04-13-2012, 07:13 AM
What a beautiful pup, and a beautiful owner. All my best to you both!

LHCam
04-13-2012, 07:59 AM
Hi Chesty!!!What a handsome fellow you are. I just loved reading about you. You sound like a wonderful family
member. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are.:love::love::love:

Linda in SC:love:

tatsxxx11
04-13-2012, 10:19 AM
What a great honor it is, having a beautiful (inside and out), seasoned citizen such as yourself as our VERY special and MOST deserving Dog of the Day! I can't tell you how moved I was by your Dad's very touching, beautifully written tribute to his best friend and furry soul mate; his heaven sent heart healer, his DOG OF A LIFETIME! I have to admit, Chesty, my eyes were filled with tears by its end. You may be slowing down a tad, but at at an amazing 15 years, who can blame you! (Though you don't look a day over 9!) And it sounds as though the medication is doing its job, so for sure there are still tons of leisurely walks and rides in your truck, trips to the dog park and dips in the water, to be had!:) But I'm sure you would agree, Chesty, what's most important of all is having time with your Dad, and he with you, no matter what's on the day's agenda!

You truly are one in a million Chesty, and your family so very blessed to have known your unconditional love and devotion, your companionship, these many years! You and your very special person make for one terrific team, best friends for life, and I wish for you and him, many more happy, carefree, love filled years together!:)

Great thanks to your Dad for sharing your heartwarming story, your beautiful photos with us! It was a privilege getting to know you and your Dad, having the chance to pay tribute to the very special boy that you are, and all that you mean to him! Enjoy a very happy Dog of the Day, Chesty! I know your Dad's going to make it an EXTRA special one!
Lots of love and hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Chesty, DOG OF A LIFETIME!:love::love::love:
P.S. Your breed blend is awesome!:)

MoonandBean
04-13-2012, 12:15 PM
Can I just say DITTO to what Tats said? :D
Happy DOTD to you Chesty! It sounds like you have had a beautiful life and thanks to your dad for giving you that and for sharing you with us today. :love:

cassiesmom
04-13-2012, 02:03 PM
I would like to DITTO what Moon and Bean, Tats and EVERYONE said! Chesty, I would love to reach right through the monitor and give you some huge hugs! You are very special! Happy Dog of the Day!

mon
04-13-2012, 02:31 PM
Chesty is a beautiful dog! You sound like a perfect team too! Chesty is a fabulous DOTD, peace and love :D:D:D:D:D

lizbud
04-13-2012, 03:51 PM
Hello Chesty,

You are a beautiful boy & what a great life you have.:love: 15 years & still enjoying
your time together. I have never seen to souls more perfect for each other. What a blessing.:)
Congratulations on being chosen for honors as our very special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
out lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you sweet boy.:)

Lilith Cherry
04-13-2012, 08:01 PM
Chesty you are totally wonderful! What a loving beautiful guy you are... Happy DOTD!:)

whoopdeedo
04-13-2012, 11:21 PM
Beautiful dog, beautiful story.:love: Who wouldn't want to own a dog like this?:) Congrats on being DOTD, Chesty!:D

Momo
04-14-2012, 07:43 PM
Chesty - I think that I've seen you around town - lol! Your looks are very unique!
You have a wonderful life, and I know that you and your owner really love each other!
May everyday be DOTD for you! :love: