PDA

View Full Version : My address is wrong on the Christmas card list

AdoreMyDogs
11-16-2002, 12:11 PM
I just wanted to advise everyone that my address is wrong on the Christmas card list. I just got my prize in the mail and on it my address is wrong, and I checked the list and it's wrong there, too.

The list says that my address is 1750 but my correct address is 1070. I am glad that Graham got his prize, but concerned that I won't be getting my Christmas cards, which I am so much looking forward to.

Just wanted to let you all know :)

RockyRoad
11-16-2002, 12:54 PM
You'll be getting one from me still!! I am making mine today and my little helper is all pooped and lying on the bed. Now I have to wash off all the red pawprints on me while trying to get her to sign the cards lol. Taking the time to say that even though I am using store-bought I am still adding color and glitter and Sally's autograph to them!:D ;)

lynnestankard
11-16-2002, 04:24 PM
Thanks for the uppie-date AMD!!!!

Lynne

Miss Meow
11-16-2002, 05:59 PM
Leslie, I mailed yours last Friday! Is there any way you can knock on 1750's door and pretty please collect your Chrissy cards in a week or two!

jenluckenbach
11-16-2002, 06:22 PM
gotcha covered !

AdoreMyDogs
11-16-2002, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
Leslie, I mailed yours last Friday! Is there any way you can knock on 1750's door and pretty please collect your Chrissy cards in a week or two!

Oh gosh, I hope there is a 1750! I will have to see. Lut said that she recieved Kimmy's card already, so I hope Kimmy has not sent mine yet, otherwise it looks as if I may not get her card :(

I wish I had of looked at my address sooner on the list. What a bummer it would be if I did not get your card and the others' who sent to the wrong address :(

Thanks for the card, and I hope I do get it. I'll let you know if I got it :)

luckies4me
11-16-2002, 08:43 PM
Thanks for letting us know. :)

gini
11-16-2002, 09:07 PM
Gosh, you are the first on the list, so I am glad that you let us know! Haven't started to address mine yet. Some people have already sent theirs out??? Good grief - am I late?

krazyaboutkatz
11-16-2002, 09:11 PM
Thanks for the info. I haven't sent mine out yet so you'll be sure to get one from me. :)

AmberLee
11-16-2002, 09:14 PM
Yes, thanks for the update. I'm planning to send out the non-CONUS (continental United States) ones this weekend and the rest over Thanksgiving weekend.

Speaking of CONUS, isn't it obvious that I work in the engineering work -- doesn't it sound dorkish?

AdoreMyDogs
11-16-2002, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by gini
Gosh, you are the first on the list, so I am glad that you let us know! Haven't started to address mine yet. Some people have already sent theirs out??? Good grief - am I late?

Oh gosh no! I have not even shopped for cards yet! I usually don't get cards out until shortly before Christmas, but I am not quite as organized as I would like to be :eek: :o

Miss Meow
11-17-2002, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by AdoreMyDogs

Oh gosh, I hope there is a 1750! I will have to see. ...
Thanks for the card, and I hope I do get it. I'll let you know if I got it :)

If there isn't a 1750, maybe you can harass the postie to give you the undeliverable mail :)

If you don't get it in the next two weeks, let me know and I can send another one. Shane was guillotining them the other day and the guys at his work p*ssed themselves laughing at the cards, so I hope you get it

N

11-17-2002, 04:35 AM
Thanks for the update , Leslie !! You are IN TIME !!
I am still in the process of writing here , so , no harm done ! I hope you will get my card ; I am corresponding with very good friends in St.Louis Missouri , and they don't reveive 1/2 of our letters ... :mad: . I do not know where it goes wrong , but international mail isn't really working very well these days (it was like this already before Sept. 11 !!) .
In the meantime , a big huggie from me !!:Dhttp://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/latemail.gif

AdoreMyDogs
11-19-2002, 09:17 PM
Since a new address list has not been sent out, I am bumping this up. Hopefully everyone on the Christmas card list will read this so I can get their cards this season.

krazyaboutkatz
11-21-2002, 10:46 PM
I just received my Christmas card from Miss Meow today. :) I love it. Thanks Nicole. :D