PDA

View Full Version : Gorgeous Gilbert!!!

chocolatepuppy
04-07-2012, 09:56 AM
Oh my what a gorgeous pig you are Gilbert!:love: I love your coloring. It seems you're a very busy boy with therapy. You look so adorable in your costumes! Congrats on being POTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your family!:D

lizbud
04-07-2012, 12:35 PM
Hello Gilbert,

It's a pleasure to meet you & read all about you today.:) You are a very handsome fellow with lovely markings too.:love:
You look great as a Bumble pig, but I also like your Bunny costume.:) Congratulations on being our PET OF THE DAY. Good
luck with your training as a therapy pet. I'll bet you do great.:)

momoffuzzyfaces
04-07-2012, 01:55 PM
Gilbert what a gorgeous fellow you are!!! :love:

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. I'm still smiling!!! I bet you will make a great therapy pet too. Who wouldn't love seeing a pig as a bumble bee or bunny? ;) You will make lots of people happy. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :cool::love:

tatsxxx11
04-07-2012, 02:12 PM
Hi Gilbert! A very happy piggie Pet of the Day to you!!!:D
What a precious pig you are, Gilbert, and you make one adorable bumble bee!:)
How lucky your family is, having a most unique; smart, sweet and giving best friend in you! As your Mom says, pigs aren't for everyone; most aren't able to meet your special needs. But it's clear you found hog heaven with your wonderful forever family, and they with you! You were born to be a pig therapist and teacher, Gibert! I can only imagine the joy and smiles you'll be bringing to those in need, as well as educating the young ones about the great rewards of animal companionship! (I would have loved to have been there, during those WalMart training sessions, to see the looks of amazement on the faces of the shoppers!:D) Thank you for giving back so selflessly; you truly are an angel! (Tell your Mom you need a "halo and wings" outfit!:))
Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with your family and all of your adoring friends and fans! (I'm off to check out your FB page!:cool:)
Lots of love to you, precious Gilbert! Long and happy life to you!:love::love::love:

mon
04-07-2012, 04:31 PM
Gilbert is awsome! I'd give anything for a cuddle with Gilbert! Hope he had a perfect day, peace and love :D:D:D:D

Kay
04-07-2012, 10:45 PM
Wow, what a great pig! I love his cute face. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.