PDA

View Full Version : Quick and quirky Queeny

Barbara
04-07-2012, 08:11 AM
Hi Queeny-just look at you:) Aren't you a little princess who can be as naughty as she wants and still everyone is in love with her?
We send kissies to your royal sweet nosie. Make sure you get that celebration cake today with lots of butter and egg yolk because I am sure you didn't go for the flour ;)

catmandu
04-07-2012, 09:29 AM
:love::love::love:
There is nothing that is cuter than a Baby Animla, and especially a Kitten.
Queeny you are such a precious and lively Little Cat, and we bet that you are quite the fun Little Cat of The Future.
Kittens are the cure to our daily blues with thier action packed escapees!!!
;);)
My Little Joisephine is like you Queeny she keeps everyone on thier paws by leaping from my walker in her little ambushes!!
We are betting Queeny, that you are quite the little troublemaker and lots of fun.
:D:D
My Little Josephine is starting Our Kitten MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIES For Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Future ^^ and Cat of the Day Qintessential Queeny!!!^^.
:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
04-07-2012, 10:20 AM
Good morning, Your Highness, adorable Princess Queeny! I laughed right out loud when I read about you moving the cake ingredients! Maybe you sneaked a little dab of butter while you were ... ummm ... rearranging ;) I too send kisses to your royal nosie! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet kitten Queeny!

Bengalz
04-07-2012, 11:25 AM
Well hello there little Queeny. You certainly are regal in your posture baby girl - just look at the royal wave:D. I love that you are are a little scamp and know just how to charm everyone, despite your antics. We all realize you were just trying to be helpful :p and taking initiative.

Your pink toes are just gorgeous :love:. Have the best day ruling your empire sweetie and get lots of cuddles and treats.

lizbud
04-07-2012, 12:26 PM
Hello Queeny,

What a adorable little Princess you are baby girl.:love: Just look at you pose while surveying your kingdom.:)
I noticed your little paws up Royal wave too.:D Maybe you & Teddy can have a few extra treats (or cake) to
celebrate your special day as our delightful, beautiful CAT OF THE DAY.:) Sending you lots of gentle cyber pets.

momoffuzzyfaces
04-07-2012, 02:04 PM
Queeny what a gorgeous and adorable baby you are!!! :love:

See what happens when you try and help out around the house with the baking? You get it told on the Internet and all over the world. :D I agree with your human though, who could stay mad at you? I sure wouldn't be able too. I really enjoyed your pictures and reading about you. You certainly brightened up my stormy day. Please thank your family for sharing your with us, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :cool::love:

whoopdeedo
04-07-2012, 02:54 PM
Happy COTD, Queeny. You're a cutie. And a cutie with a streak of mischief.;) Oh my, what a mess you must have made!:D But as your story said, who can stay mad at such a cutie!:love: Enjoy you COTD.:)

Momo
04-07-2012, 03:26 PM
Queeny - you are too adorable! I like how you seem so relaxed in your pic, when you can raise havoc at any minute - lol! :)
Enjoy your Cat of the Day status! :love:

mon
04-07-2012, 04:22 PM
I was delighted to see your lovely little Queeny today! What a little sweetheart, just adorable! Have a great day, peace and love :D:D:D:D

Edwina's Secretary
04-07-2012, 05:30 PM
It is so simple! You call her Queeny. She was doing her history homework and read about Queen Marie Antionette and her famous (if incorrectly quoted) line "Let them eat cake!" And so she wanted to make a cake for them to eat.

Perfectly understandable! Also perfectly understandable is why you were chosen to be Cat of the Day....because you are absolutely adorable!!!!

tatsxxx11
04-07-2012, 06:38 PM
Happy Cat of the Day, Your Highness; regal, sweet, active and curious Queeny!:)
What better way to end the day, having my heart melted into a puddle of mush at my feet!:D You are too precious for words, wittle one! How do your humans take all of that cuteness! I can just imagine the look on your Mommy's face after your "big, cake caper!":D But as your young person has said, it's impossible to stay angry at a kitty as irresistible as you! .After all, you were only trying to help!;) how lucky your family is, Queeny, having a beautiful, frisky, life and people loving furkid such as you in their lives. And just think, your happy life together has only just begun!:)
Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces!
Lots of love and cuddles to you, precious Princess Queeny...and to dear brother Teddy, too!:love::love::love:

Kay
04-07-2012, 10:43 PM
She is such a cute kitten! I love her adorable pink toe pads. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.