PDA

View Full Version : for Grace and Cat Daddy

cassiesmom
04-06-2012, 12:04 PM
Yes please, I would like to sample every can in the cabinet Daddy.
Meanwhile, I will meow at you the entire time to help you concentrate:D

Dear precious Grace,

Cassie thinks you should begin your sampling with ... tuna! I also have a can of deviled ham on hand for an Easter recipe so she will be getting a nibble of that too. We :love: you and your special Daddy! Happy Easter!

Your admiring fan,
Elyse (Cassie Cat's servant)

http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic19940_4.gif
Grace

mrspunkysmom
04-06-2012, 12:59 PM
Grace and Cassie,

Here are some tips to annoying the hoomin:

Purr real loud in their face and annoy them while they are working. If they scoot you off, come right back until they give in. If this doesn't work, start rubbing all over stuff, accidentally, of course, knocking stuff off of the table.

Meowmie responds within two or three face-purrs these days.

Yours truly,

Mr. Spunky, speaking on behalf of the sextet.

catmandu
04-07-2012, 09:38 AM
My Mikey Fluffy Tail:love: like Michael My Dream Cat :love:is a Whiska Temptations addict.
So when I do not get the treats out soon enough , he will drap the bag across the floor so I will get the hint that there is a Ceratin Fluffy Puffy who wants his TEMPTATIONS:eek::eek:
NOOOOOWW!:eek::eek:
And it works every time;);)

Cat Daddy
04-11-2012, 10:20 AM
Dear precious Grace,

Cassie thinks you should begin your sampling with ... tuna! I also have a can of deviled ham on hand for an Easter recipe so she will be getting a nibble of that too. We :love: you and your special Daddy! Happy Easter!

Your admiring fan,
Elyse (Cassie Cat's servant)

http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic19940_4.gif
Grace

Dear Cassie,

Grace thinks that is an excellent idea. As loyal subject and official can opener for the Princess I guess I better warm up the ol' whirrie thing!:D (thats a can opener to the hoomins out there);)

Thank you Cassie and make sure you give your Meowmy some lovins from Grace and I.:love:

G & G :)

cassiesmom
04-25-2012, 12:14 PM
Dear Grace,

How is the cupboard inspection going? Did you find something delicious? And- could you please have your daddy give you a few of these for me: gentle *kiss* :)

Your admiring fan,
Elyse