PDA

View Full Version : Cat Ringtones

krazyaboutkatz
04-06-2012, 01:04 AM
For any one who's interested in changing their ringtone, here's a link to some cat ringtones http://www.catchannel.com/community/cat_ringtones.aspx. I like the last one the best. Too bad I don't have a cell phone right now.

cassiesmom
04-06-2012, 02:04 AM
I played one just to hear it -- Cassie is right next to me. Her ears perked up, her eyes got big, and she looked for the kitty!

happylabs
04-06-2012, 05:48 AM
I love the last one that sounds like a kitten! I played each one of them. After the second one Tink appeared in the living room here. She's still looking around for the kitten. :p

momcat
04-06-2012, 03:22 PM
Thank you - thank you - and thank you again!!!!! The ring tone on my previous cell phone was "Cat Dance", the third one on the list. When I had to get a new phone, I was very disappointed not to find Cat Dance for the new ringtone. This is a great find and I WILL be putting it on! I owe you a BIG ONE!!!

lvpets2002
04-06-2012, 03:41 PM
I think I like the kitten one the best.. I do like the cat dance too..

catmandu
04-07-2012, 09:45 AM
I still have dial phones so I cannot have ringtones.
:confused::confused:
I am old and stuck in the past:confused::confused:

Laura's Babies
04-07-2012, 10:40 AM
I LOVE the catdance one and downloaded that one.. Some ringtones I just do not hear.... they just don't register with my brain that it is my cell phone so I have to have VERY attention getting tunes.. (or something I can't stand).. Now since this is MP3 format, I need to see if I can change it to m4r... I think I have a program somewhere that will do that. THANKS!!

(That last one of the kitten reminded me of Caramella's cry when she was a baby and it made me cry.... she was such a cute sweet baby)