PDA

View Full Version : My newest foster, Rocky

Lilith Cherry
04-05-2012, 05:50 PM
Well another adoption went through and Pompom is now in a lovely home with two nice kids to play with and big yard to romp in ( when he is not inside snuggling with someone!)

We have taken in Rocky in his place; He is just 2 years old and the happiest lovingest little piece of wiggling wag you could find. We were told he was a Shih Tzu but looking at his face and especially his very curly tail I think he is a good part Pug as well - what do you think? Anyway he has fitted right in with my fluff pack and we are enjoying his company! PLease keep good thoughts for kind and loving homes for Ollie, Harvey and Rocky:)

kaycountrygal
04-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Whatever mix Rocky is, he is adorable. He is cute as can be. I'd like to give him ((hugs)).

cassiesmom
04-05-2012, 09:13 PM
I agree with kaycountrygal-- Rocky is adorable and I would love to give him some hugs!

chocolatepuppy
04-05-2012, 10:11 PM
Rocky looks like a Shih Tzu to me, but I don't know that much about them! I do know he's adorable!:love:

Roxyluvsme13
04-05-2012, 10:18 PM
Whatever he is, he is adorable! I see Shih-Tzu for sure, but who knows what else. Glad he's with you for the time being, hope there will be more pictures too! :D

pomtzu
04-06-2012, 06:21 AM
Rocky is adorable! :love::love: Yes - mostly Shih Tzu, but I can see Pug in him too. Like you said about the tail, plus he appears to be stockier/bulkier like a Pug. Glad to hear he's fitting in nicely.

fritz03
04-06-2012, 08:01 AM
Rocky looks really good,definitely some Shih Tzu in him,maybe some Pug as well,whatever the mix of breeds Rocky looks really nice.

Freedom
04-06-2012, 08:29 AM
I am so amazed and pleased that you can successfully foster! GOOD JOB!!!

Rocky is another cutie, he should be easy to place. I thought he was an overweight shih tzu, ha haaa.

Lilith Cherry
04-06-2012, 09:32 AM
Thanks everyone! Rocky sends you all licks and snuggles! I really don't care what breed he is - he is all loving little dog! I don't think he will take long to find a new home .

Every time one of these little guys get adopted I feel so glad for them but really sad to say goodbye. Still, this way I can have lots of dogs and help out in the process:) Love is special - the more one gives away, the more one gets returned!

Taz_Zoee
04-06-2012, 09:41 AM
I have to show my co-worker these pictures. I think he looks just like her little guy, Jethro. :D
He is adorable! I wish I had the time and space (and not a scaredy cat in the house), I would love to foster. :) It is a wonderful thing you do.