PDA

View Full Version : Easter bunny is bringing me a gift....

catnapper
04-04-2012, 07:33 PM
In 9 months. Yup ... the catnapper household is expecting a hooman grandbaby. Cameron is going to be a big cousin. We are VERY excited for thanksgiving time.

My youngest is scared and not sure... but she is more mature than most people her age (22) and her boyfriend is older and desperate to marry her. She is hesitant because she doesn't want a shot gun wedding. He also has a little girl a little younger than Cam. Cam and her play so great together.

So technically the easter buny is bringing me two grandkids! One already 4 years old and another in the form of a little baby. I adore the guy - he's quite the perfect match for her. I just warned her how hard being a step parent can be. I think she's up to the task.

mrspunkysmom
04-04-2012, 07:58 PM
Well, congrats!

Karen
04-04-2012, 10:01 PM
Congratulations, and tell her not to worry about it being a "shotgun wedding," those days are pretty much past. If the Dad wants to get married, perhaps they should meet with a minister or priest who can help her talk about it calmly.

caseysmom
04-05-2012, 01:28 AM
If my daughter can handle twins at 21 your daughter will be fine! Besides you needed to catch up with me

Congratulations! It will all work out and be a blessing.

catnapper
04-05-2012, 04:20 PM
I'm dying to tell my mom and she wants to do it herself on Easter

phesina
04-05-2012, 05:08 PM
Congratulations to all involved!!!

krazyaboutkatz
04-06-2012, 12:45 AM
Congrats!!!:) I hope that her pregnancy will go smoothly and that the baby will be healthly too.:)

Husky_mom
04-06-2012, 02:07 AM
awesome news!!.. congrats!!..

and she shouldn't worry.. shotgun weddings are overrated.. lol.. I'd call a shotgun one, one where it's from one day to the other.. this coming from someone that planned a wedding in a month :P ..