PDA

View Full Version : "Nameless" has a name...

Husky_mom
04-03-2012, 08:42 PM
I was holding up till we got clear of whatever illness she had that had her with constant mushy and sometimes runny poop.. took a looooong while.. but we got a solid one.. yay!!.. lol.. yeah I know I can yay on poop without being looked at as a poop lover freak.. haha...

sooo.. I think I shall reveal her name.. I don't have newer pics to add.. :/ sowwy.. but will get to it tomorrow if my comp hopefully cooperates (she's been quite moody lately).. anyway..

-------------her name is: ------------
drumrolls---------

-
-
-
-
-
-
Ocarina Prelude...

still undecided as to call her Ocarina.. Oca.. Rina.. or Zelda for a call name (leaning towards the latter)....

now, as for the meaning to her name.. well.. for starters.. Zelda games were the first the hubby n I played together.. we really enjoyed them.. well he played and I was his copilot, letting him know where or what to do.. I just freaked having to whack things in there or having something chase me.. lol.. so he did that :P .. so as a memento of a bonding time.. hence the theme..

then Ocarina.. as her head is shaped as one.. lol.. and kinda means elegant and unique..

and Prelude.. as it's the beggining of something, she's my first Borzoi, and I plan on keeping it steady, so she's my prelude :P..

that's why it all seemed to fit.. what do you think?

:) I'll add pics later on ;)

Roxyluvsme13
04-03-2012, 09:37 PM
I absolutely LOVE her name (coming from a Zelda fan ;)) I think you should have her call name be Zelda, it would suit her :)

Husky_mom
04-03-2012, 10:05 PM
yeah.. I'm practically 99% sure it'd be Zelda :P .. I looove it too.. hehe.. I wanted a Russian/Siberian name.. but this all sort of clicked in a weird cool funky way.. and I loved it :D

chocolatepuppy
04-04-2012, 05:12 AM
Very nice name and meaning behind it!:) Now, let's move on to the pics.;)

Freedom
04-04-2012, 07:36 AM
He he, what Chocolate Puppy said! ;)
Glad to read her tummy issues are sorted out.

Taz_Zoee
04-04-2012, 09:23 AM
I love the names....all three of them! And the meaning makes them even more special. :)

beeniesmom
04-04-2012, 11:33 AM
Pretty name for a pretty doggie! :)

Asiel
04-04-2012, 12:01 PM
Zelda sounds very nice and seems fitting for a Borzoi, glad she's back on track..

Karen
04-04-2012, 02:07 PM
You could call her Czarina for short! Sorta combining Ocarina and Zelda, and of course she IS a Russian princess, no? ;)

kaycountrygal
04-05-2012, 10:24 AM
Oca, Rina, or Zelda would be good as you said. Her full name would be a mouthfull. I like Rina or Zelda.

Husky_mom
04-05-2012, 03:31 PM
Oca, Rina, or Zelda would be good as you said. Her full name would be a mouthfull. I like Rina or Zelda.

full name IS a mouthfull and still needs my lastname :P .. but it's her registered name so it's ok ;) .. her call name would be Zelda.. although Czarina is tempting me a bit too :P ..

I'll try get onto pics later today.. need to make a lil room in my comp/memory card ;)