PDA

View Full Version : Puzzle #595 - A Winner!!!!!

mrspunkysmom
04-03-2012, 06:56 PM
Puzzle #595

New players! Read the rules before you join, please, and be prepared to host the next if you win!

These are the rules:

* 1. You may only guess one letter at a time.

* 2. After you have guessed a letter, you must wait for another player to guess a letter before you can go again. (see also rule #9)

* 3. The host of the game responding to a guess does not count as a turn. Should you choose a letter, then receive a response from the member host, you must wait for the next member to guess a letter.

* 4. One point will be awarded for each correct letter, 2 points for vowels.

* 5. Only six misses are allowed in the game.

* 6. If you wish to guess the phrase, send it to me via Pet Talk Private message. (This is accessible via the 'PM' or 'Profile' buttons on any of my posts). DO NOT post it on the forum. If you wish to guess a letter, post it on the forum.

* 7. You must have submitted a correct letter to submit your solution. Unlike letters, if you submit a wrong solution, you are disqualified from continuing in that puzzle.

* 8. The player who correctly guesses the phrase wins the game. If no one has guessed it correctly after six misses, then the player with the most points wins the game.

* 9. Only 5 guesses allowed in total until the host updates the puzzle. Any guess after 5, before the next update, won't be counted as a guess. And as always, someone else has to guess a letter before you can guess another letter.

And here is what you win ... you get to create the next puzzle.

(Should you win the game and are unable to host the next puzzle, you may pass it to the member with the next highest points)

Here's the puzzle:

−−−−−−− −−−− −−−−−−−−−−−− −− −−−−− −−−−−− −−− −−−−

−−−− − −−−−−−−−− −−−−−−− −−−−− −− − −−−−−−−−−*−−−− −−−− −−−−− −−−− −−− −−−−−−−, −−−− −− −− −− −−−−−−−. −−−−− −−−− −−−−−−−, −−−− −−− −−−− −− −−−− −−−− −−− −−−−−−− −−− −−−−−−−− −−−−−− −− −−− −−−−. (−−−−−−−− −− −−− −−−−−−−− −− −− −−−−−− −−− −−− −−− −− −−−−−− −−− −−−−−−−− −−−−−−−−.) −−−−−−− −−−− − −−−− −−−−−−− −−−−−. −−−− −−− −−−−−−− −−−−− −− −−− −−−− −−−−−−−.

−−−− −−− −−−−−−−−−− −−−−−−− −−−−−, − −− − −−−−, −−−−− −−−−−− −−−−−−. −−−−−− −−−− −−− −− −−− −− −−− −−−− −−− −−−−−−−− −−−− −−−−−− −−−−−−. −−−−−−−−−−−− −−−− −−− −− −−−− −−−−−−− −−−−− −−−− −−− −−−− −− −−− −−−, −−−−−−−−−− −− −−−−−−− −−−− −−−−−− −−−−−−.

−−−−−− −−− −−−−−−−−, −*− −−−−−−−−−− −−−−−, −− −−−− −−−−− −−−−−−.

LETTERS TO GUESS:
* = hyphen
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ 0123456789

GOOD LUCK!!

Karen
04-03-2012, 06:57 PM
I will take T, please! Whee, this is a long one!

mrspunkysmom
04-03-2012, 07:00 PM
I will take T, please! Whee, this is a long one!

Uh, yeayyah, but it was 10 times longer.

Felicia's Mom
04-04-2012, 09:25 AM
N, please.

Pinot's Mom
04-04-2012, 10:18 AM
Princess Pinot would like an "E" please!

happylabs
04-04-2012, 11:52 AM
"H" please.

Asiel
04-04-2012, 11:57 AM
Could I have an A please

mrspunkysmom
04-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Sorry for the delay. It was a long day, but an awesome and wonderful Wednesday. Everything rolled my way. :D

mrspunkysmom
04-04-2012, 07:54 PM
E−−e−−t −−−− −n−t−−−t−−n− t− −−tt− −−tte− −an −a−e

Heat − −n−−a−−e− T−−t−−e −−−−− −n a −−−−−−a−e*−a−e −−−h −nt−− −−−t an− −−−a−−e, a−−−t −− t− −− −e−−n−−. −−−n− −−−− −−n−e−−, −ha−e the en−− −− that the− a−e ta−e−e− an− −−−−−t−− −−−−e− at the en−−. (Ana−−−−− −− the −−ntent− −− an a−t−−− −at −−− −a− −e −−e−−− −−− −e−ea−−h −−−−−−e−.) −e−eat −−th − −−−e T−−−−−e −−−−−. −−−− the T−−−−−e −−−−− −n the −a−e −−−t−−e.

Heat the −e−a−−n−n− T−−t−−e −−−−−, − at a t−−e, −nt−− a−−−−t −e−te−. −−−a−e the− −−− −n t−− −− the −a−e an− −−−−n−−e −−th −−−−−e −−−−−−. A−t−−t−−a−−− −−a−e −ne −− −−−e T−−t−−e −−−−− −−e− the −−−e −− the −−−, −−−−n−−−n− −t −−−−t−− −−th −−−−−e −−−−−−.

−e−−e− −ne teen−ae−, −*− −ne−−−ate− a−−−t−, −− −e−− −−−e− a−−−t−.

Karen 62 T = 62 points
Felicia's Mom 30 N = 30 points
Princess Pinot 70 E = 140 Pinots
Happylabs 19 H = 19 points
Asiel 40 A = 80 points

LETTERS TO GUESS:
* = hyphen
BCD FG IJKLM OPQRS UVWXYZ 0123456789

Pinot's Mom
04-04-2012, 08:36 PM
We think "B" might be a good choice.

mrspunkysmom
04-04-2012, 09:07 PM
E−−e−−t −−−− −n−t−−−t−−n− t− −−tt− −−tte− −an −a−e

Heat − −n−−a−−e− T−−t−−e −−−−− −n a −−−−−−a−e*−a−e −−−h −nt−− −−−t an− −−−a−−e, a−−−t −− t− −− −e−−n−−. −−−n− −−−− −−n−e−−, −ha−e the en−− −− that the− a−e ta−e−e− an− −−−−−t−− −−−−e− at the en−−. (Ana−−−−− −− the −−ntent− −− an a−t−−− −at b−− −a− be −−e−−− −−− −e−ea−−h −−−−−−e−.) −e−eat −−th − −−−e T−−−−−e −−−−−. B−−− the T−−−−−e −−−−− −n the −a−e −−−t−−e.

Heat the −e−a−−n−n− T−−t−−e −−−−−, − at a t−−e, −nt−− a−−−−t −e−te−. −−−a−e the− −−− −n t−− −− the −a−e an− −−−−n−−e −−th −−−−−e −−−−b−. A−t−−t−−a−−− −−a−e −ne −− −−−e T−−t−−e −−−−− −−e− the −−−e −− the −−−, −−−−n−−−n− −t −−−−t−− −−th −−−−−e −−−−b−.

−e−−e− −ne teen−ae−, −*− −neb−−ate− a−−−t−, −− −e−− −−be− a−−−t−.

Karen 62 T = 62 points
Princess Pinot 70 E 7 B = 147 Pinots
Asiel 40 A = 80 points

LETTERS TO GUESS:
* = hyphen
CD FG IJKLM OPQRS UVWXYZ 0123456789

Karen
04-04-2012, 09:28 PM
Hmmmm, R please!

mrspunkysmom
04-04-2012, 09:45 PM
E−−er−t −r−− −n−tr−−t−−n− t− −−tt− −−tter −an −a−e

Heat − −n−ra−−e− T−−t−−e R−−−− −n a −−−r−−a−e*−a−e −−−h −nt−− −−−t an− −−−a−−e, a−−−t −− t− −− −e−−n−−. −−−n− −−−r −−n−er−, −ha−e the en−− −− that the− are ta−ere− an− −−−−−t−− −−r−e− at the en−−. (Ana−−−−− −− the −−ntent− −− an a−t−−− −at b−− −a− be −−e−−− −−r re−ear−h −−r−−−e−.) Re−eat −−th − −−re T−−−−−e R−−−−. B−r− the T−−−−−e R−−−− −n the −a−e −−−t−re.

Heat the re−a−−n−n− T−−t−−e R−−−−, − at a t−−e, −nt−− a−−−−t −e−te−. −−ra−e the− −−− −n t−− −− the −a−e an− −−r−n−−e −−th −−−−−e −r−−b−. Art−−t−−a−−− −ra−e −ne −r −−re T−−t−−e R−−−− −−er the −−−e −− the b−−, −−r−n−−−n− −t −−−−t−− −−th −−−−−e −r−−b−.

−er−e− −ne teena−er, −*− −nebr−ate− a−−−t−, −r −er− −−ber a−−−t−.

Karen 62 T 40 R = 102 points
Princess Pinot 70 E 8 B = 148 Pinots oops
Asiel 40 A = 80 points

LETTERS TO GUESS:
* = hyphen
CD FG IJKLM OPQ S UVWXYZ 0123456789

Felicia's Mom
04-05-2012, 06:18 AM
G, please.

happylabs
04-05-2012, 07:44 AM
D for me.........

mrspunkysmom
04-05-2012, 10:58 AM
Heat − −n−ra−−ed T−−t−−e R−−−− −n a −−−r−−a−e*−a−e d−−h −nt−− −−−t and −−−a−−e, a−−−t −− t− −− −e−−nd−. −−−ng −−−r −−nger−, −ha−e the end− −− that the− are ta−ered and −−−g−t−− −−r−ed at the end−. (Ana−−−−− −− the −−ntent− −− an a−t−−− −at b−− −a− be −−e−−− −−r re−ear−h −−r−−−e−.) Re−eat −−th − −−re T−−−−−e R−−−−. B−r− the T−−−−−e R−−−− −n the −a−e −−−t−re.

Heat the re−a−−n−ng T−−t−−e R−−−−, − at a t−−e, −nt−− a−−−−t −e−ted. −−ra−e the− −−− −n t−− −− the −a−e and −−r−n−−e −−th −−−−−e −r−−b−. Art−−t−−a−−− dra−e −ne −r −−re T−−t−−e R−−−− −−er the −−de −− the b−−, −−r−n−−−n− −t −−g−t−− −−th −−−−−e −r−−b−.

−er−e− −ne teenager, −*− −nebr−ated ad−−t−, −r −er− −−ber ad−−t−.

Karen 62T 40R = 102 points
Felicia's Mom 30N 6G = 36 points
Princess Pinot 70E 8B = 148 Pinots
Happylabs 19H 14 D = 33 points
Asiel 40A = 80 points

LETTERS TO GUESS:
* = hyphen
C F IJKLM OPQ S UVWXYZ 0123456789

Pinot's Mom
04-05-2012, 04:12 PM
"I" please!

Pinot is serving catnip tea again!

mrspunkysmom
04-05-2012, 07:14 PM
E−−er−t −r−− In−tr−−ti−n− t− −itt− −itter −an −a−e

Heat − −n−ra−−ed T−−t−ie R−−−− in a −i−r−−a−e*−a−e di−h −nti− −−−t and −−ia−−e, a−−−t −− t− −− −e−−nd−. −−ing −−−r −inger−, −ha−e the end− −− that the− are ta−ered and −−ight−− −−r−ed at the end−. (Ana−−−i− −− the −−ntent− −− an a−t−−− −at b−− −a− be −−e−−− −−r re−ear−h −−r−−−e−.) Re−eat −ith − −−re T−−−−ie R−−−−. B−r− the T−−−−ie R−−−− in the −a−e −i−t−re.

Heat the re−ai−ning T−−t−ie R−−−−, − at a ti−e, −nti− a−−−−t −e−ted. −−ra−e the− −−− −n t−− −− the −a−e and −−rin−−e −ith −−−−ie −r−−b−. Arti−ti−a−−− dra−e −ne −r −−re T−−t−−e R−−−− −−er the −ide −− the b−−, −−rin−−in− it −ight−− −ith −−−−ie −r−−b−.

−er−e− −ne teenager, −*− inebriated ad−−t−, −r −er− −−ber ad−−t−.

Princess Pinot 70E 8B 37 I = 222 Pinots
Happylabs 21H 14 D = 35 points oops missed 2 H's
Asiel 40A = 80 points

LETTERS TO GUESS:
* = hyphen
CD FG JKLM OPQ S UVWXYZ 0123456789

mrspunkysmom
04-06-2012, 01:05 PM
It's not that hard. I just edited out a lot and edited some sentences to make it a little harder to just google it and find the entire text.

mrspunkysmom
04-06-2012, 01:14 PM
Oops, I made some more corrections to missed letters and fixed a few other errors.

E−−er−t −r−− In−tr−−ti−n− t− −itt− −itter −an −a−e

Heat − −n−ra−−ed T−−t−ie R−−−− in a −i−r−−a−e*−a−e di−h −nti− −−−t and −−ia−−e, ab−−t −− t− −− −e−−nd−. −−ing −−−r −inger−, −ha−e the end− −− that the− are ta−ered and −−ight−− −−r−ed at the end−. (Ana−−−i− −− the −−ntent− −− an a−t−a− −at b−− −a− be −−e−−− −−r re−ear−h −−r−−−e−.) Re−eat −ith − −−re T−−−−ie R−−−−. B−r− the T−−−−ie R−−−− in the −a−e −i−t−re.

Heat the re−aining T−−t−ie R−−−−, − at a ti−e, −nti− a−−−−t −e−ted. −−ra−e the− −−− −n t−− −− the −a−e and −−rin−−e −ith −−−−ie −r−−b−. Arti−ti−a−−− dra−e −ne −r −−re T−−t−−e R−−−− −−er the −ide −− the b−−, −−rin−−in− it −ight−− −ith −−−−ie −r−−b−.

−er−e− −ne teenager, −*− inebriated ad−−t−, −r −er− −−ber ad−−t−.

Princess Pinot 70E 9B 37 I = 223 Pinots
Happylabs 21H 14 D = 35 points
Asiel 41A = 82 points

LETTERS TO GUESS:
* = hyphen
CD FG JKLM OPQ S UVWXYZ 0123456789

Felicia's Mom
04-06-2012, 02:21 PM
P, please

Pinot's Mom
04-06-2012, 02:57 PM
"S" please!

lvpets2002
04-06-2012, 03:11 PM
:) "D" please

happylabs
04-06-2012, 04:19 PM
L for me

mrspunkysmom
04-06-2012, 08:23 PM
Oops, I made some more corrections to missed letters. And again!

E−−erpt −r−− Instr−−ti−ns t− −itt− Litter Pan −a−e

Heat − −n−rapped T−−tsie R−lls in a −i−r−−a−e*sa−e dish −ntil s−−t and pliable, ab−−t −− t− −− se−−nds. −sing −−−r −ingers, shape the ends s− that the− are tapered and slightl− −−r−ed at the ends. (Anal−sis −− the −−ntents −− an a−t−al −at b−− −a− be −se−−l −−r resear−h p−rp−ses.) Repeat −ith − −−re T−−tsie R−lls. B−r− the T−−tsie R−lls in the −a−e −i−t−re.

Heat the re−aining T−−tsie R−lls, − at a ti−e, −ntil al−−st −elted. S−rape the− −−− −n t−p −− the −a−e and sprin−le −ith −−−−ie −r−−bs. Artisti−all− drape −ne −r −−re T−−tsie R−lls −−er the side −− the b−−, sprin−lin− it lightl− −ith −−−−ie −r−−bs.

Ser−es −ne teenager, −*− inebriated ad−lts, −r −er− s−ber ad−lts.

Karen 64T 40R = 104 points
Felicia's Mom 30N 6G 15 P = 51 points
Princess Pinot 70E 10B 38 I 44 S = 270 Pinots
Happylabs 21H 14 D 29 L = 64 points
Asiel 41A = 82 points

LETTERS TO GUESS:
* = hyphen
C FG JK M O Q UVWXYZ 0123456789

mrspunkysmom
04-06-2012, 08:25 PM
:) "D" please

My bad, I forgot to delete the "D". :eek: It had already been guessed and used.

Karen
04-06-2012, 09:10 PM
C, please!

mrspunkysmom
04-06-2012, 09:46 PM
E−cerpt −r−− Instr−cti−ns t− −itt− Litter Pan Ca−e

Heat − −n−rapped T−−tsie R−lls in a −icr−−a−e*sa−e dish −ntil s−−t and pliable, ab−−t −− t− −− sec−nds. −sing −−−r −ingers, shape the ends s− that the− are tapered and slightl− c−r−ed at the ends. (Anal−sis −− the c−ntents −− an act−al cat b−− −a− be −se−−l −−r research p−rp−ses.) Repeat −ith − −−re T−−tsie R−lls. B−r− the T−−tsie R−lls in the ca−e −i−t−re.

Heat the re−aining T−−tsie R−lls, − at a ti−e, −ntil al−−st −elted. Scrape the− −−− −n t−p −− the ca−e and sprin−le −ith c−−−ie cr−−bs. Artisticall− drape −ne −r −−re T−−tsie R−lls −−er the side −− the b−−, sprin−lin− it lightl− −ith c−−−ie cr−−bs.

Ser−es −ne teenager, −*− inebriated ad−lts, −r −er− s−ber ad−lts.

Karen 64T 40R 18 C = 122 points
Princess Pinot 70E 10B 38 I 44 S = 270 Pinots
Asiel 41A = 82 points

LETTERS TO GUESS:
* = hyphen
FG JK M O Q UVWXYZ 0123456789

Pinot's Mom
04-07-2012, 07:59 AM
Ooh! Ooh! Pinot knows what it is - now we just need the rest of the words!

Could we have an "O" please?

mrspunkysmom
04-07-2012, 08:19 AM
Ooh! Ooh! Pinot knows what it is - now we just need the rest of the words!

Could we have an "O" please?

Well, let's see what the "O" does. ;)

E−cerpt −ro− Instr−ctions to −itt− Litter Pan Ca−e

Heat − −n−rapped Tootsie Rolls in a −icro−a−e*sa−e dish −ntil so−t and pliable, abo−t −− to −− seconds. −sing −o−r −ingers, shape the ends so that the− are tapered and slightl− c−r−ed at the ends. (Anal−sis o− the contents o− an act−al cat bo− −a− be −se−−l −or research p−rposes.) Repeat −ith − −ore Tootsie Rolls. B−r− the Tootsie Rolls in the ca−e −i−t−re.

Heat the re−aining Tootsie Rolls, − at a ti−e, −ntil al−ost −elted. Scrape the− o−− on top o− the ca−e and sprin−le −ith coo−ie cr−−bs. Artisticall− drape one or −ore Tootsie Rolls o−er the side o− the bo−, sprin−lin− it lightl− −ith coo−ie cr−−bs.

Ser−es one teenager, −*− inebriated ad−lts, or −ero sober ad−lts.

Princess Pinot 70E 10B 38 I 44 S 51 O = 372 Pinots
Asiel 41A = 82 points

LETTERS TO GUESS:
* = hyphen
FG JK M Q UVWXYZ 0123456789

mrspunkysmom
04-08-2012, 12:47 PM
I know it's a lovely day in many places. A guess anyone?

Bibette & Lulu
04-08-2012, 01:04 PM
Okay - how about a "2"?

Happy Easter and happy Passover eveyone!!!

mrspunkysmom
04-08-2012, 02:27 PM
E−cerpt −ro− Instr−ctions to −itt− Litter Pan Ca−e

Heat − −n−rapped Tootsie Rolls in a −icro−a−e*sa−e dish −ntil so−t and pliable, abo−t −− to 2− seconds. −sing −o−r −ingers, shape the ends so that the− are tapered and slightl− c−r−ed at the ends. (Anal−sis o− the contents o− an act−al cat bo− −a− be −se−−l −or research p−rposes.) Repeat −ith − −ore Tootsie Rolls. B−r− the Tootsie Rolls in the ca−e −i−t−re.

Heat the re−aining Tootsie Rolls, − at a ti−e, −ntil al−ost −elted. Scrape the− o−− on top o− the ca−e and sprin−le −ith coo−ie cr−−bs. Artisticall− drape one or −ore Tootsie Rolls o−er the side o− the bo−, sprin−lin− it lightl− −ith coo−ie cr−−bs.

Ser−es one teenager, −*− inebriated ad−lts, or −ero sober ad−lts.

Princess Pinot 70E 10B 38 I 44 S 50 O = 370 Pinots
Asiel 41A = 82 points
Bibette & Lulu 1 "2s" = 1 point(s)

LETTERS TO GUESS:
* = hyphen
FG JK M Q UVWXYZ 01 3456789

happylabs
04-08-2012, 04:56 PM
M.mmmmm...mmmmmm

mrspunkysmom
04-08-2012, 05:55 PM
M.mmmmm...mmmmmm

That one almost went by me. Duh!

E−cerpt −rom Instr−ctions to −itt− Litter Pan Ca−e

Heat # (- - - - e) −n−rapped Tootsie Rolls in a micro−a−e*sa−e dish −ntil so−t and pliable, abo−t ## (- - -) to 2# (- - - - - - ) seconds. −sing −o−r −ingers, shape the ends so that the− are tapered and slightl− c−r−ed at the ends. (Anal−sis o− the contents o− an act−al cat bo− ma− be −se−−l −or research p−rposes.) Repeat −ith # (- - - - e ) more Tootsie Rolls. B−r− the Tootsie Rolls in the ca−e mi−t−re.

Heat the remaining Tootsie Rolls, # (- - - - e ) at a time, −ntil almost melted. Scrape them o−− on top o− the ca−e and sprin−le −ith coo−ie cr−mbs. Artisticall− drape one or more Tootsie Rolls o−er the side o− the bo−, sprin−lin− it lightl− −ith coo−ie cr−mbs.

Ser−es one teenager, # (- i - e) * # (- i -) inebriated ad−lts, or −ero sober ad−lts.

Princess Pinot 70E 10B 38 I 44 S 50 O = 370 Pinots
Happylabs 21H 14 D 29 L 13 M = 77 points
Asiel 41A = 82 points
Bibette & Lulu 1 "2s" = 1 point(s)

LETTERS TO GUESS:
* = hyphen
FG JK Q UVWXYZ 01 3456 7 9

Pinot's Mom
04-08-2012, 08:12 PM
OK, the numbers are killing us - Pinot and I pick an 8.

mrspunkysmom
04-08-2012, 08:35 PM
OK, the numbers are killing us - Pinot and I pick an 8.

Y'all are honest. I would have Googled something by now.

There is no "8". Look at the numbers again in the post below.

Edit: Some number hints are below. I did not completely spell out the words with the chosen letters.

Bibette & Lulu
04-08-2012, 09:07 PM
Okay - I'm going for a guess.

mrspunkysmom
04-08-2012, 09:22 PM
WE have a Winner, Bibette and Lulu have correctly guessed.

Bibette and Lulu say, "If I'm right - I will defer to Ms Pinot who I believe is the highest scorer. Tell me - is this truly a real recipe??? Only a teenager (boy) would go for it, I'm sure!! "

Sorry about the numbers. I thought it would make the puzzle more interesting and not that difficult. Oops. Next time I'll know better. :D

I have left the hosting of the next puzzle to Bibette & Lulu and Ms. Pinot Noir. Ladies, who shall it be?

The actual quote: (The real recipe is much longer and is an actual recipe. Some are quite hilarious and even gross. For instance, I would NEVER put the cake in a kitty litter pan, cleaned or new.)

Excerpt from Instructions to Kitty Litter Pan Cake

Heat 3 unwrapped Tootsie Rolls in a microwave-safe dish until soft and pliable, about 10 to 20 seconds. Using your fingers, shape the ends so that they are tapered and slightly curved at the ends. (Analysis of the contents of an actual cat box may be useful for research purposes.) Repeat with 3 more Tootsie Rolls. Bury the Tootsie Rolls in the cake mixture.

Heat the remaining Tootsie Rolls, 3 at a time, until almost melted. Scrape them off on top of the cake and sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Artistically drape one or more Tootsie Rolls over the side of the box, sprinkling it lightly with cookie crumbs.

Serves one teenager, 5-6 inebriated adults, or zero sober adults.

Pinot's Mom
04-09-2012, 12:06 PM
Pinot says, "We don't Google - that would be unsporting - hmmph!" :rolleyes:

I am fine either way - Bibette & Lulu are welcome to host or Pinot and I can do another, but it won't be until the end of the week. Work is in the way this week. :p

Just let us know! Thanks!

Karen
04-09-2012, 12:12 PM
And by the way folks, it truly is a recipe - and a thread containing it was one of the reason we started The Dog House - see http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?7313-Halloween-Party&s= and the link further down the thread!

Bibette & Lulu
04-09-2012, 12:19 PM
Hi, all - Pinot and her Mom can come up with the next one - I think we can wait. If I get a brainstorm - I'll let you know, Pinot.

B&L's mom2

mrspunkysmom
04-09-2012, 04:58 PM
Pinot says, "We don't Google - that would be unsporting - hmmph!" :rolleyes:

I am fine either way - Bibette & Lulu are welcome to host or Pinot and I can do another, but it won't be until the end of the week. Work is in the way this week. :p

Just let us know! Thanks!

It really depends on how desperate I am. I usually don't have to Google the puzzle.

Work is in the way for me, too.

mrspunkysmom
04-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Hi, all - Pinot and her Mom can come up with the next one - I think we can wait. If I get a brainstorm - I'll let you know, Pinot.

B&L's mom2

If you come up with one, you can use it for the next time. I found a couple of quotes I could have used.

mrspunkysmom
04-09-2012, 05:10 PM
And by the way folks, it truly is a recipe - and a thread containing it was one of the reason we started The Dog House - see http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?7313-Halloween-Party&s= and the link further down the thread!

I saw the recipe many years ago. May have been before the net. I'm not sure.

What is it about the recipe that caused you to start the Dog House? Am I stirring up old trouble?