PDA

View Full Version : Tornadoes in Dallas Fort Worth-HELENE IS OKAY!!

mrspunkysmom
04-03-2012, 02:22 PM
I have a friend that is moving there shortly. Her son-in-law has been working there before the move, but thankfully is back home today in Arizona. It's live on CNN right now. They are already showing devastation while there are still tornadoes on the ground.

Do we have any PT people in Dallas Ft. Worth?

phesina
04-03-2012, 02:48 PM
Helene (lvpets2002) lives in that area. I hope she and all her gang are okay.

Freedom
04-03-2012, 03:04 PM
Watching it on The Weather Channel. Someone sent in video showing mobile homes and 18 wheeler truck (cargo end only) flying up in the air. :eek:

pomtzu
04-03-2012, 03:22 PM
I've been watching the videos too, and saw the beds of the tractor trailers being tossed into the air like little Matchbox trucks. How frightening. Hoping there have been no serious injuries, but unfortunately, the storms aren't over yet.

Karen
04-03-2012, 03:31 PM
We have many Texans - I know Kari posted their "tornado party" shot on Facebook, and it included 3 dogs (part of Finn, of course), one small child and an adult in the basement for safety ...

sallyandsnowx
04-03-2012, 04:04 PM
This is on the news right now as I speak. The videos/pictures are absolutely devastating. :( I hope everyone down there is okay and has no serious injuries. :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
04-03-2012, 05:08 PM
Prayers on the way from me for sure. We are to get thunderstorms from that system later tonight and tomorrow. So far nothing severe is expected here. the worst of it is moving east. :love:

lizbud
04-03-2012, 05:09 PM
I emailed my son who lives in Ft. Worth. Caught him at work & he said bad weather was nearby
but he didn't know about at his house. Only thing he said was that his cat,Celena ,would probably
be P***ed off by the storms.

Prayers for all in the path of these storms. I hope everyone stays safe.

phesina
04-03-2012, 05:24 PM
I called and e-mailed Helene but have not yet heard back from her.

Prayers for everyone in the DFW area for safety.

momcat
04-03-2012, 07:16 PM
I called and e-mailed Helene but have not yet heard back from her.

Prayers for everyone in the DFW area for safety.

Many prayers are being prayed for all of those in the affected area. Pat, please let us know when you hear from Helene? Karen, would you let us know if you hear anything from our PT friends in the area?

phesina
04-04-2012, 10:19 AM
I heard back from Helene (lvpets2002).. She and her babies are all okay!!!!!

She says the DFW metroplex really got hit badly... she is doing all she can to get in touch with her Kitty Rescue friends in the areas hit the hardest... she will take their babies in at her place if needed until they are back on their feet. God bless Helene and all she does for so many helpless little creatures.

I am SO GLAD she has made it safely through the storms. Thank you, God, for keeping her and her kitties safe.

Continuing prayers and good wishes and love to all affected,

Pat and the gang :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

david p
04-04-2012, 10:53 AM
Yes, I agree Helene. I thank the Lord that you and your kitties are safe from the devastation. I hope the Lord is watching over all the people and pets caught in these tornados.

Felicia's Mom
04-04-2012, 10:58 AM
I'm glad Helene and her babies are all right!

krazyaboutkatz
04-04-2012, 11:35 AM
I'm glad to hear that she's fine.:) My brother and his family live in Frisco,TX which is about 45 minutes from Dallas and luckliy they're fine too.:)

momoffuzzyfaces
04-04-2012, 12:34 PM
I am so glad to here Helene and the babies are fine. I can't imagine how frightened poor Borgart was since he is blind. Must have sounded like the end of the world to him.

Prayers still on the way for everyone that have been so hurt by the storms. :love:

Pinot's Mom
04-04-2012, 06:21 PM
I'm so glad to hear Helene and the babies (especially Pinot's sweetheart Rocco :)) are OK. :love:

mrspunkysmom
04-04-2012, 08:22 PM
Glad to hear Helene is okay. Anyone heard from any others?