PDA

View Full Version : New jobs for Huckleberry and Sligo...

AmberLee
03-30-2012, 01:45 AM
How very embarrassing for me. I flunked Cat Meowmy-hood. I bought a new bath mat (lilac) and put it in place. I was then surprised (whatever was I thinking?) when my two darling boys inspected the mat by sniffing, rolling, patting, etc. before I even left the room. I'd forgotten how curious little fur-kids can be. My own inspectors general!

happylabs
03-30-2012, 07:40 AM
I can just picture that too. They were marking their territory! This mat belongs to us now!!! :p

Freedom
03-30-2012, 07:55 AM
He hee, I can picture it well!

I can't have any sort of rug on the floor, I have a bath mat I hang over the rail and put down only when needed. Lacey and Crystal both seem to think rugs are for peeing. :rolleyes: Be glad you have Inspectors ONLY! :)

Bengalz
03-30-2012, 09:18 AM
Aren't kittens the best:D:D?? There is just no end to, not only their curiosity, but their creativity:p. Enjoy the surprises ... there will be many more, I'm sure!!

catmandu
03-30-2012, 09:32 AM
Actually Our Kittens know right from the get go, that everything in the house belongs to the Cats, and has to be gone over very creafully.:D
Hickleberry and Sligo should get treats for doing thier job so well:love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
03-31-2012, 09:29 PM
Well of course they had to inspect it first. They had to make sure that it was good enough for them and you too.;)

Barbara
04-01-2012, 03:41 AM
They had to make sure the mat was not aggressive. Don't you know that there are some very dangerous bath mats? We have one of those but the kitties keep it at bay!

AmberLee
04-01-2012, 04:58 AM
Ah-hah! No, I was unaware of the dangers of rampant, evil bath mats. The boys are ever alert for my safety, thank heavens!