PDA

View Full Version : Kewpie

Shady
03-29-2012, 08:05 PM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/dirtyboogie/yttbiga.jpg

Sleep peacefully little one. Your discomfort became too great today, and I had to say goodbye.

You were my little wild child, you looked so disheveled sometimes but that made you so cute. Your wide eyed expression and your huge aqua green eyes stole my heart from day one.

I loved how playful and then how serious you got when you were moving in on your toys. Whenever you found a ladybug, that was your entertainment for hours, watching it move and as soon as it got out of your zone, you'd gently draw it back with one of those super fluffy little paws. Such a gentle little spirit.

As tiny as you were, you were always the first when the food was being served. Your appetite amazed me for the size of you.

I loved how in your earlier years, before you got sick, you'd follow me through the house all day..and sneak in the laundry room (where you werent allowed) almost every time you got the chance..your many hours watching the leaves go by the patio door, the squirrels playing and taunting you, and those things that are white and fluffy..floating down from the sky..entertained you to no end..

You even cut Teddy some slack, I knew you were not pleased upon his arrival..you made that clear, but when I took you in because you were sick to the vet's and when we returned, you allowed him to give you a kiss on the face..I realized then, that he knew who was boss and you accepted him.

I'm so sad, my baby, that our time is up. However, almost 12 great years with you is something to look back on and be happy about..I will hold you in my heart right beside Tinkerbelle, Spike, and (old) Rocky..gone but never forgotten.

When I go to sleep tonight I will miss you cuddling under the covers with me, and your little kisses throughout the night.

Sleep peacefully my Qbaby. Tinkerbelle and Spike are waiting for you..in a far better place

Godspeed my little one.

cassiesmom
03-29-2012, 09:13 PM
Oh, Shady, I am so very sorry to learn this news. You have had so many losses. Big, big, big hugs to you this evening. ((((HUGS)))

krazyaboutkatz
03-29-2012, 09:14 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss.:( Kewpie sure was a gorgeous cat. RIP sweet girl.:( Please take care. (((HUGS)))

SadButGrateful
03-29-2012, 11:57 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Thank you for sharing the beautiful picture of Kewpie.

phesina
03-30-2012, 06:12 AM
I am so very sorry for your loss of your beautiful, beloved Kewpie. Such a fine, sweet, loving girl, sharing so many years of precious love with you.

Rest in peace, lovely Kewpie, healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge. Sympathy and comfort to you, Shady. Kewpie and Tinkerbelle and Spike will all welcome you home joyously, One Fine Day.

Bengalz
03-30-2012, 09:15 AM
I am so very sad for you at the loss of Kewpie after so many painful losses in recent days:( Kewpie was just beautiful ... rest in peace, precious one.

catmandu
03-30-2012, 09:23 AM
We are so sorry for your loss Shady, but please take comfort in the fact that it is only temporary.
Our Cats as we must do will make that transition to Paradise to allow ne Ctas and People to come into our world.
And those of us who qualify , and certainly all Animals will go onto Pradise.
Kewpie will be the Cat Of Honor at the 100 Buffet at Wynnes in Las Vegas , and she will fly in on wings of silver and gold.
She will drop in and see her Meeowmie and Teddy and will find that place where you will all be together again in love.
One Fine Day:love:

Taz_Zoee
03-30-2012, 09:25 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. I know you've had a few in a very short time. Take peace knowing they are no longer in pain and are reunited at the Bridge waiting patiently.

RIP Kewpie

Felicia's Mom
03-30-2012, 09:37 AM
I am sorry for your loss of Kewpie. She will waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge.:love:

Karen
03-30-2012, 12:04 PM
Rest in peace, soft as a cloud amongst the meadows at the Rainbow Bridge, Kewpie. You make a big paw print on your mom's heart forever.

chocolatepuppy
03-30-2012, 06:57 PM
I've very sorry for your loss of Kewpie. :(

Shady
04-03-2012, 01:37 PM
Thank you everyone, from the bottom of my heart.

pomtzu
04-03-2012, 03:28 PM
RIP Kewpie. :love: I'm sure that you have found Tink and Spike by now, and are exploring RB and discovering all the best spots.

Shady, I can't even imagine the heartache of losing 3 such beautiful furkids in such a short period of time. My heart goes out to you.

smokey the elder
04-04-2012, 08:14 AM
I'm so sorry about Kewpie. What a beautiful cat she was. All of your Persians have such stunning colored eyes!

Shady
04-05-2012, 01:52 AM
RIP Kewpie. :love: I'm sure that you have found Tink and Spike by now, and are exploring RB and discovering all the best spots.

Shady, I can't even imagine the heartache of losing 3 such beautiful furkids in such a short period of time. My heart goes out to you.

Thank you, and thank you for thinking of me..I miss them terribly.

I'm so sorry about Kewpie. What a beautiful cat she was. All of your Persians have such stunning colored eyes!

Thank you.

phesina
04-05-2012, 04:53 AM
They are all so beautiful... both Earthside and there by the Bridge..
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: