PDA

View Full Version : Charlie at the groomers

toughCookie
11-16-2002, 12:43 AM
oh it was my little guys first time at the groomers today. he was so scared, I felt guilty and wanted to cry! I just had them shave his little tummy area because he was getting it in the litter, and.. etc.:eek: so they shaved it, and it should not need it again for a couple months they said. and they did his claws! yea!! it only cost
$5.00

while there at petsmart, I bought the kitties some new toys, we had Emma and Callie with us, so I just ran in with Charlie in his carrier, dropped him off there and grabbed some litter , food and a few toys and picked him up. we had the others because they had gone to the vet(what else of course!!)
they were scared, and I had to buy them toys, the spoiled things!
I also bought their xmas present online yesterday... will post the pic tonight, right now its eye drop time...

Sara luvs her Tinky
11-16-2002, 12:50 AM
Such spoiled babies...;)
I took mine to petsmart once and they were soooooo scared. I took them to fit them for harnasses and it took two employees about 5 min to get them out of the carrier... poor babies.. I felt guilty too. I probably won't take them again... made me feel too guilty. I guess I missed something.. what is wrong with Charlie, his belly fur, and the litter?!?!

toughCookie
11-16-2002, 01:30 AM
well Charlie is a longhair cat, and his "area" is always getting little bits of litter and ...poop, on it. and he is so aggressive to try to clean him, or cut his claws, that I had to take him to strangers. poor little guy, had to go to the vets with 2 of his sisters today, then to those strangers to get shaved and have his claws cut, when I picked him up his eyes were like saucers!
of course mommy knew he would be frightend and already had a toy for him. I waited til we got home and settled down and everyone had canned food, then I opend the pkg and gave them the toys, they all ran around and chased them! it was nice because sometimes when i give thema new toy they sniff it and walk away! :mad: :eek: :eek: :confused: :(

Terminalvelocity
11-16-2002, 01:36 AM
Awwww..Poor Charlie! It sounds like it was quite a day for all of you. I can just picture him with those huge eyes, wondering where his belly fur went!

I'm glad they liked the toys.