PDA

View Full Version : Thursday #475. Spring Clean Up!

RICHARD
03-29-2012, 01:02 PM
I guess it's time to roll up the old sleeves and dust off the dust that has accumulated over the last three months.

I am going to take the Orc into the L&F and look for the cleaning supplies.

There is a tray of bagels and donuts on the bar........Have a bite and hang on for a few minutes..
Done.:)

Karen
03-29-2012, 02:57 PM
If you're not back out in a few hours should we send Lady in with a flashlight on her collar and a rope to guide you out?

Pinot's Mom
03-29-2012, 04:43 PM
Pinot wants to help - she's always wanted to see the L&F. ;)

Hmm..bagels...what should we have with them? How 'bout we broil them with butter and garlic and cook up some french onion soup? Anyone in? Last of the soup season!:)

Karen
03-29-2012, 04:55 PM
I'll affix her with a glow-in-the-dark collar just in case! Between she and Lady, I am sure they can lead the way back out!

And onion soup sounds yummy, I'll have some!

RICHARD
03-30-2012, 08:36 AM
Whoa,

Who knew we had an Oreck in the L&F?

------------------

I also found a pail of rags and some other supplies.

Pinot can help the Edster dust off the shelves.

I put down some treats and then let him go......He'll eat, lie down and contentedly swish his tail over the dusty area!

;)

happylabs
03-30-2012, 08:41 AM
Pinot wants to help - she's always wanted to see the L&F. ;)

Hmm..bagels...what should we have with them? How 'bout we broil them with butter and garlic and cook up some french onion soup? Anyone in? Last of the soup season!:)

That sounds delicious! I'll start crushing some garlic and chopping some onions for the soup. :)

Lady's Human
03-30-2012, 02:32 PM
Sounds good to us, too!

Lady had a rough day, so I think she's probably not up for a trip into the L+F, Pinot, why don't you and LOK go act as a guide pack for the barkeep! Just watch out for anything that goes thud, it's probably not a mouse.

Pinot's Mom
03-30-2012, 02:41 PM
Oooh, Pinot's excited, she gets to go hunt something! ;) She's going to give LOK lessons! This might or might not be a good thing...

Lady's Human
03-30-2012, 02:53 PM
:eek:

Good thing Lady and I are sitting this one out. :D

As to cleaning the bar, I've already completed my torture task for spring, I cleaned my garage. We'll tend the bar while the barkeep gets everything going. Speaking of whom.....anyone seen him? There was a few thumps, a CRACK and a bang or three a few minutes ago.

catland
03-30-2012, 02:55 PM
Wow. I can't believe how dusty things can get around here. I'm used to cleaning up cat-barf at home so this isn't so bad.

I'm staying away from the L&F though.

Karen
04-01-2012, 08:29 PM
Over in the puzzle thread, I offered up some tea, catnip tea for the kitties, and chai for the humans. Anyone here want some? ;) I am guessing the "little orange kitty" will indulge ...

Pinot's Mom
04-02-2012, 07:56 AM
I think Thursdays has temporarily moved to the puzzle...stay tuned. ;)

Karen
04-02-2012, 11:04 AM
Hey, has anyone heard from those who went into the L&F? Any treasure discovered?

smokey the elder
04-02-2012, 03:15 PM
OW! @#$! Where ARE you guys? (gets flashlight). What is this old carousel horse doing in here?:D

Pinot's Mom
04-02-2012, 03:16 PM
LOK and Pinot are over in the puzzle thread serving tea and being very polite. They refuse to discuss the L&F. Anyone seen the Orc?

Lady's Human
04-02-2012, 03:51 PM
Nope, but I have to apologize for the set of snapring pliers which went sailing through the L+F this morning.

I found out there's an entrance to the L+F accessible only by accelerating an object beyond speeds at which they are meant to fly. THey must be in the L+F, haven't seen them since this morning.....

Haven't seen the barkeep in a while, does this mean Lady and I have to go looking? I ain't goin in there without body armor and a vorpal sword.

Karen
04-02-2012, 04:03 PM
Hey, maybe we can feed Lady a ham sammich, then send her in, a she'll fumigate them out of hiding? I'll hand you a gas mask or nose plugs ...

Lady's Human
04-02-2012, 04:05 PM
:eek:

Radical, but it might work.......work even better if it's ham and turkey.

RICHARD
04-03-2012, 08:00 AM
Hey...

I got lost in there.

The Orc got confused with the Oreck - He thought it was a long lost relative from Romania - and I had to track them down and pull them out of the corner.

Pinot found us and led the way out...

I'll have a cup of tea and a sit.

How's about that Kentucky team?

Karen
04-03-2012, 11:54 AM
Well, thank goodness Pinot found you before we had to resort to Lady + ham fumigation techniques!

And congrats to the Kentucky team and all its supporters!