PDA

View Full Version : Pinot's 4th Gotcha Day!

Pinot's Mom
03-28-2012, 06:54 PM
I don't know if I'll have time tomorrow, so...

March 29 is a very SPECIAL day in this house! Four years ago on that day, a little kitty stuck her paw out of a cage at the SPCA and said, "I want to come live with you!" ;) Then, she snuggled in "the big guy's" beard, and punched her ticket home to Ellicott City.

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY TO OUR SWEET LITTLE KITTY, PINOT-GIRL!!:love::love:

We couldn't be happier you chose us to come home with and we love you so much!:love:

Meowmie & Dad

Felicia's Mom
03-28-2012, 07:00 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Pinot!:love:

phesina
03-28-2012, 08:11 PM
Happy GOTCHA DAY #4!!!!!
to our BEAUTIFUL PINOT!!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=48825&d=1236803272

Lots of lovies from your friends in Ann Arbor,
Sydney
Poppy
Elmer
Bob
Sparkler
Lavinia
Princess Poppaea Sabina Eugenia
and
Pat

Freedom
03-28-2012, 08:15 PM
Pinot, it's that time again: da humans are going to be softies, so ask for catnip and fish!!! ;)

Happy 4th Gotcha Day, Kitty Pinot Noir!

chocolatepuppy
03-28-2012, 08:16 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Pinot!!!:D

mrspunkysmom
03-28-2012, 08:25 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, Pinot! Make sure you ask for your favorite fish. Only Tilapia is good enough for our krew.

Mr. Spunky

Bengalz
03-28-2012, 08:45 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Pinot!! It's good we got to pick our hoomans cuz we get special treatment every day and on special days - well "getting spoiled" has no limits:). Have fun tomorrow being the EXTRA Special Princess:D:love:.

Cheers from Eve (aka. Diva Princess);)

cassiesmom
03-28-2012, 09:01 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, precious Pinot!

momcat
03-29-2012, 07:47 AM
Hi Pinot!
How special is this - your 4th Gotcha Day! You could not have chosen better purrents but I'm sure you already know that. I hope this special day is filled with love and maybe some time out on your deck so you can survey your kingdom. I'm sending you a special round of scritchies and lovies to help you celebrate! :love: :love: :love: :love:

happylabs
03-29-2012, 07:51 AM
Congrats to all on this special day. I can just picture her putting her paw through the cage door.

She is such a pretty girl. :)

Queen of Poop
03-29-2012, 07:51 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Miss Pinot! You are one very special little girl. Hope your day is absoultely fabulous. Sending you hugs and kisses. Cali and Diego send purrs. :love::love::love:

catmandu
03-29-2012, 09:31 AM
:love::love:
Gotcha Day is such a great day in the lives of Our Awesome Animal Companions , the day that they stop being outcasts little lost souls and become Our Beloved Companions and Friends.:):)
ConCatUlations Pinot from All Of Us at the Found Cat Hotel:cool:and All of Our Hotel Angels and Porch Angels who have gone to Paradise before us.:love::love:

pomtzu
03-29-2012, 09:43 AM
Happy Gotcha Day, Pinot

Your doggie friends across The Bay, are hoping that you have the best Gotcha Day ever. And no trying to catch any of the native wildlife either - just watch them from afar! Woofs and tail wag from us, The Fuzzbuttz.

Catty1
03-29-2012, 11:06 AM
Happy Gotcha Day, precious Pinot! I can just see you snuggle in your daddy's beard and totally melt him and your mom! You picked them, for sure!:):love:

astrid
03-29-2012, 11:40 AM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY SWEET PINOT!!!!
We hope you're having a great, great day, lots of treats and delicious food to celebrate;)

Kisses and purrs from your friends
Sophie and her humble servant Astrid

katladyd
03-29-2012, 12:32 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, Precious Pinot!!!:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
03-29-2012, 01:03 PM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY SWEET PINOT!!!

MY GANG AND I HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST DAY EVERY!!! BE SURE TO GO FOR ALL THE GOODIES TODAY!!!
HERE IS A LUVIE FROM EACH OF US: :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
03-29-2012, 09:35 PM
HAPPY 4th GOTCHA DAY PINOT!!! I hope you got some extra treats and lovings today.:)

Killearn Kitties
03-30-2012, 01:46 PM
Precious Pinot, I hope you had a simply fabulous celebration yesterday. I expect to hear reports of pampering, special meals, cuddles, and catnip! :love:

Randi
03-31-2012, 11:52 AM
Happy Gotcha Day, Pinot! You sure know how to pick them - you're in the best home you could hope for - getting pampered as you deserve. I see you got a wonderful cat tree. :) Have fun... and lots of treats, too! :D

I send you kisses - and Fister sends purrs. :love: :love: