PDA

View Full Version : Happy Purrthday Groucho

momcat
03-28-2012, 07:41 AM
Today is a special day at our place, Groucho is 11 years old. His day started with a breakfast treat and some great snuggle time before leaving for work. He'll get to celebrate later with a few new toys, some catnip, and of course his very favorite chicken dinner followed by some special treats.

HAPPY PURRTHDAY, GROUCHO! WE LOVE YOU!!! :love:

Felicia's Mom
03-28-2012, 07:55 AM
Happy Purrthday Groucho!:love::D

moosmom
03-28-2012, 08:12 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY G-MAN from your fur (and non-fur) pals in CT. Hope your Meowmie has a special noshie planned for you tonight!

Love and hugs,

Auntie Donna and the furcrew :love::love::love:

Bengalz
03-28-2012, 09:02 AM
Happy Birthday Groucho!! Take it easy today and get spoiled ... all those 'cases' can wait:) Have a little you time:D

catmandu
03-28-2012, 09:19 AM
:love::love:

catmandu
03-28-2012, 09:23 AM
:love::love:
Happy Purrthday Groucho , we love you and are glad that you are growing old gracefully.
We just wish that we could invite you to Poco Loco and have quesadillas with pulled pork.
:):)
Happy Purrthday Groucho :cool::cool:

smokey the elder
03-28-2012, 09:27 AM
Happy Birthday, Groucho esq., our resident feline attorney!

astrid
03-28-2012, 10:13 AM
:love::love:HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GROUCHO!!!!:love::love:

We hope you're having a beautiful day :)
Big hugs, kisses and purrs from your friends
Sophie and her humble servant Astrid

katladyd
03-28-2012, 12:39 PM
Happy Purrthday, Groucho. You are the best feline attorney we all know! Have a great day and let your meomie spoil you rotten!:love:;)

phesina
03-28-2012, 01:46 PM
Happy Purrrrrrrthday #11, dear GROUCHO!!!!!

The pipers are piping and the dancer is dancing in celebration!!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::l ove: from your friends in Michigan,
Sydney
Poppy
Elmer
Bob
Sparkler
Lavinia
Princess Poppaea Sabina Eugenia
and
Pat

Queen of Poop
03-28-2012, 01:48 PM
Happy Purrthday Groucho!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-28-2012, 01:52 PM
HAPPY PURRTHDAY GROUCHO!!!

ALL MY GANG ARE SINGING THE PURRTHDAY SONG FOR YOU AND WAVING!!!

WE ALL HOPE YOU HAVE THE HAPPIEST OF PURRTHDAYS. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Pinot's Mom
03-28-2012, 06:44 PM
Happiest of Puurrffdays my dear friend! See you soon on our trip!:love: Oh- Mom says so, too....:)

Purrs, Pinot

momcat
03-28-2012, 06:51 PM
Hi Everyone!
This is so wonderful of all of you to send me such super nice purrthday wishes and I send a big thanx you! My purrthday has been simply purrfect. It was a nice day so I sat in my favorite window, took a few naps, and waited for my pet hoomins to hurry up and get home from work. For dinner, Meowmie made my favorite - chicken! And she gave me a nice, tasty plate of it. Plus I got some great new toys, bugs filled with catnip and a little mousie that talks to me and flashes red lights when we play together. My lovely Inka is on her way and the Haggis In A Hurry Shoppe will treat us to a romantic and tasty dinner for two this weekend.

You have all made my special day extra special. Sending purrs and headbumpies to thanx you :love:

Your friend,
Groucho

chocolatepuppy
03-28-2012, 08:15 PM
Happy Purrthday Groucho!!!:D

mrspunkysmom
03-28-2012, 08:21 PM
Happy Purrthday, Groucho! I hear it was a great day! Enjoy your weekend!

cassiesmom
03-28-2012, 09:27 PM
Happy Purrthday to Groucho! Hope you and your family have had a wonderful day, sweety!

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-29-2012, 12:30 PM
Oh my, dearest Groucho, I am so sorry I forgot your birthday............!!
Inka has been trying telling me something, but I didn't listen very well...:(
So I am so ashamed now...

If it is not to late, I still want to wish you a fantastic birthday sweety!!!
Inka is sending you all her love, she hopes to meet you again very soon!!:love::love::love:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

momcat
03-29-2012, 06:25 PM
Oh my, dearest Groucho, I am so sorry I forgot your birthday............!!
Inka has been trying telling me something, but I didn't listen very well...:(
So I am so ashamed now...

If it is not to late, I still want to wish you a fantastic birthday sweety!!!
Inka is sending you all her love, she hopes to meet you again very soon!!:love::love::love:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

Oh, there's no reason for you to feel bad! I know that meowmies get very busy and can't get to all the things they want to do. We're still celebrating so you're right on time. Thank you very much for sending me such nice greetings.

Please tell my lovely Inka that I'll call her on her cell phone later tonight?

Purrs and headbumpies,
Your friend,
Groucho

krazyaboutkatz
03-29-2012, 09:44 PM
HAPPY BELATED 11th BIRTHDAY GROUCHO!!! May you have many more happy and healthy years ahead of you.:)

Killearn Kitties
03-30-2012, 01:41 PM
Precious Groucho, I am so happy to read that you had such a great birthday. I too believe that birthdays should be celebrated for at least a week, so have a great weekend! Party with the best of them. :D