PDA

View Full Version : Chewy/moving/ Brook, and Tundra

Aspen and Misty
11-15-2002, 11:21 PM
I called the traner today (for the second time). Somethin happened last night so I thought I should talk to her since it had nothing to do with Teddy or food. She said He might have a Thyroid problem. So we are going to get him a t-4 Thyroid test. That can be cured with some medicines. She said (her exact words) "I would not keep a dog any lower then a 2.6". I guess they base it on numbers. She wants him to be within a 3-4. Please pray his test is in between a 3-4. .

Everything with Teddy is going great. My mother didn't have the money to pay for it. But my dad decide that he would pay for it. He went to the vets and payed for it, now all my mom has to do is take Teddy in and have to surgery. I'm so glad, he has been worrying me. He is such a momma's boy, my mom would be and will be lost without him.

The buying of the house was moved till wednesday and we will be purchising it then, hopefully. I will then be moving in on Monday.

I don't know how many of you check the pet genral. But my two new baby rats are doing great. Tundra no longer bleeds, or whatever, from her nose. Brook has the most personality I have ever seen. She will tell ya what she wants and when. LOL. How adorable. A mouse sized rat bossin ya around, could life get any better ;) O and Tundie! What a sweetie! KIsses left and right! She really is taking after her name sake. I am so blessed to have them both in my life. They are just adorable!

I am taking pictures right now of the babies, Chewy, Teddy o and all the fun places buddy shoves himself into! LOL. SO expect lots of pictures around thanksgiving. Maybe.

Ashley

Cookiebaker
11-16-2002, 06:51 AM
I know how stressful moving can be...all the best to you...I hope everything works out with Chewy's test and Teddy's surgery...we'll certainly keep you in our thoughts. It's a lot to happen all at once!

primabella
11-16-2002, 08:54 AM
i hope all goes well with both chewy and teddy. glad to hear things are looking up for you :D can't wait for pics :):)

ChrisH
11-16-2002, 09:02 AM
You have certainly got a lot going on in your life right now Ashley.

I am glad your rats are doing ok and that Teddy is going to have his surgery. Prayers sent that it will go well when he does, and also prayers that Chewys test does turn out to be between 3-4. Hope the house move goes well too.

I`m really looking forward to seeing the new pics of the pets! :)

Chris

oh, and tailwaggin Bob sends lots of slurpy kisses to you and Chewy!

ChewmonkeyBC
11-17-2002, 12:28 PM
Hope everything turns out ok.......

Wet Lickies from Sport,Chewy,&Chester..
-Kay:)

FCR:)

DoggiesAreTheBest
11-18-2002, 06:31 AM
Teddy's in my thoughts. Hope surgery goes well.

Best of luck to you during your move! I absolutely hate moving! Unfortunatley for me, I will be moving every three years :eek: I am dreading Febraury!

ramanth
11-18-2002, 09:51 AM
Lots of luck to you on the move and I hope the tests come out okay. :)

Corinna
11-18-2002, 09:58 AM
Merlin is leading the gang here in paw crossings for you and yours. Good luck on the move.