PDA

View Full Version : Can somebody help me? My mom lost her mobile :-/

sana
03-22-2012, 12:33 AM
And it turned off today.. -_- We searched everywhere possible.. and we can't find it :( Isn't there anyway to track it :(
We called it yesterday, and it was turned on, but, today, it's shut off :(

Roxyluvsme13
03-22-2012, 12:40 AM
I'm not sure there's anything you can do if it's turned off. Try calling your phone company and see if there's any way that they can track it, Sana.

Husky_mom
03-22-2012, 01:41 AM
I'm afraid once off there's no way to track.. :( .. if she lost it at home.. search in the most unimaginable places.. one time I lost a phone a whole year.. it got packed in christmas ornaments box :P ..

look under the couch.. in jackets pockets.. in drawers.. under the bed.. under the car seat..

did your mom notice early when she lost it?.. was she at home?..

in case you don't find it.. or is not that big of a deal.. call the mobile company to report it.. that way you can get back your number on another phone..that way you don't lose it.. but all the other info: contacts, pics, etc they'll be gone for good.. until and unless you do find it later on..

pomtzu
03-22-2012, 07:08 AM
Isabel is right - if they're lost at home, they can be found in some of the weirdest places, so leave no stone unturned! My DIL lost hers in the house last summer, and I found it in a plastic storage bowl in one of the undercounter cabinets in the kitchen. Luckily it was found the same day and she didn't have enough time to panic. :D

Karen
03-22-2012, 01:42 PM
What kind of phone is it? If it has a GPS feature, the phone company might be able to tell where it was when out was last on, but that doesn't include exact spots, so it won't help unless she lost it somewhere away from home.

Have her retrace her steps when she last remembers having it ...