PDA

View Full Version : Mexican Huge Quake of today..

Husky_mom
03-20-2012, 09:56 PM
thought to drop by and let everyone concerned that I´m ok.. we live in the northern part of the country.. borderline with Texas.. so pretty much quake-free.. the quake 7.8 in Richter took place in the center-southern part of the country.. it was big.. thankfully very very far from us.. so we´re fine..

although my sis lives there.. but she n her family are ok too.. they did felt it.. but it wasn´t too strong on her side of the city..

thank you all for being concerned.. I really appreciate it.. on behalf of me and my family I thank you for that.. ((hugs)) :)

katladyd
03-20-2012, 10:48 PM
I am so happy to hear you are okay!!! Your family is often in my thoughts and prayers. How are your children and all of your precious furbabies?:)

Husky_mom
03-20-2012, 11:10 PM
thank you.. :)

we are doing ok.. the kids are great.. growing by the second.. lol.. they drive me crazy at times.. but only because they are both so chatty.. lol.. and I'm not :P

the fur crew is awesome.. except for nameless, the new pup, who is still having runny poop :rolleyes: .. no other symptoms.. acting normal, eating normal.. just runny poop.. maybe another vet trip is in order.. but other than that we are all doing just fine.. thank you for asking.. and once again I thank you for keeping us in your prayers.. it does help a LOT.. thank you ((hugs))

carole
03-21-2012, 03:29 AM
very relieved to hear you and your family and sister and family are ok, we here in NZ know all about earthquakes, and we feel for everyone who is experiencing these devastating tragic events, i pray and hope everyone dear to you is safe and all the people of mexico HUGS.:love::love:

phesina
03-21-2012, 06:01 AM
I am so glad you and your family and your furbabies are all safe. Prayers for all the people affected by this quake.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

momcat
03-21-2012, 07:43 AM
Thank you for checking in and letting us know you and the children are okay and not affected by the quake. It's also a relief to know that your sister wasn't affected and all is well.

Karen
03-21-2012, 10:38 AM
Good to hear from you, and glad everyone is okay. I cannot believe the Borzoi is still nameless! :eek:

Husky_mom
03-21-2012, 05:17 PM
thank you all for thinking of us :)

and lol Karen.. she has a name.. I'm just in the process of taking a pic to make a formal intro :P ..haha.. the suspense :P..