PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Candycane
11-15-2002, 07:31 PM
Hi all!!
I just joined the site and thought I'd say hi! I have 5 chinchillas, 2 cats, 1 dog, a tank of African and South American Cichlids, and a fiddler crab. ;) I look forward to getting to know some of you. :)

Take care!!
Candice

AmberLee
11-15-2002, 08:34 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, CandyCane. I look forward to getting to know you and your 'fur'babies.

luckies4me
11-15-2002, 09:55 PM
Need chin pics, need chin pics!

You can see my chin in my avitar, that is Chinchillay Willy a PEW. We thought he was a Wilson White at first but well....:)

Welcome to the forum.

Uabassoon
11-16-2002, 02:45 AM
Welcome!! I hope to see pictures of your pets soon.

11-16-2002, 06:02 AM
To Candycane : http://www.uselessgraphics.com/welcome-18.gif

Felicia's Mom
11-16-2002, 09:06 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!:D :D

AdoreMyDogs
11-16-2002, 09:31 AM
Welcome, Candycane! I hope you enjoy it here. It's a great site :)

I love chinchillas! I used to have chinchillas before I went off to college. I started with a standard grey female and then brought in a std. grey male, and then rescued a gorgeous mostly white, partially silver female, and then rescued a lavender female who was rescued from a fur farm (not by me). I had two babies, one from my standard grey female and one from my silver female. The std. grey female had a std. grey baby, and the silver had a pure white male baby :) I really read up quite a bit about them, but its been awhile since I have had them, so I have forgotton quite a bit. I do remember how much fun they were, but what a huge responsibility they were also. I would love to see pics of you chins if you have any available. I think they are incredibly beautiful creatures.

Anyway....phew :) I am long winded sometimes :) I currently have two dogs, a cat and two goldfish. All were rescues except for the goldfish, which I bought.

I would love to hear more about your critters, and as I said before, pictures are welcome, too :)