PDA

View Full Version : Dorry the Debonair Cat.

catmandu
03-19-2012, 09:16 AM
:love::love::love:
I think that Dorry you are quite unique being named after Dorian Gary, we have a vision of you having your potrait in an attic that ages as you stay young.
But we think that you are such a Good Cat , that there can be no blemishes on your record.
:D:D
We know that Nicky Angel is there with you, and when he comes to visit , he brings his Awesome Angel Companions to meet the New Cat who has moved in m and he knows that he will be maybe replaced but Nicky will never be forgotten.
:):)
We Found Hotelk Cats all knoiw that we are coming in the paws of Our Awesome Angels and are sending Our MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS along with Our Angels Companions to Our Newest Friends Nicky Angel ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day Darling Dorry ^^.
:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
03-19-2012, 09:23 AM
Dorry what a handsome chap you are!!! :love:

I love your name. You are named after a favorite book of mine. I enjoyed seeing your pictures and meeting you today. Hopefully, you are enjoying a wonderfully fun day with maybe an extra treat or two added, eh? ;)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :cool: :love:

Cat Daddy
03-19-2012, 11:14 AM
Dorry how could a sweet innocent face like that ever be wicked?:rolleyes: Maybe quite mischievious perhaps.;) But that's cat work.:D Like getting up so high you're nervous about coming down. I know it has to be done though to gaze down upon your loyal subjects.:D Happy COTD Dorry!:love::cool:

Bengalz
03-19-2012, 12:21 PM
Hi Dorry and congratulations on being Cat of the Day! You are just a rambunctious little tabby guy trying to have some fun. Nothing evil about that is there? Enjoy your day sweetie and get lots of cuddles and hugs.

lonnykitten
03-19-2012, 12:26 PM
he is beautiful! He looks so much like my boy Lonny. Good luck with him.
:love:

mon
03-19-2012, 01:56 PM
I just loved seeing your Dorry today, what a fine stripey guy!!Sure nice to see Dorian as COTD, hope ya'll enjoy every second :D Hollers and applause from B.C.,peace and love :D:D:D:D:D

musicalcat
03-19-2012, 02:34 PM
Dorry is cute! Good that he could chose his home for himself.

Barbara
03-19-2012, 03:06 PM
Dorian- you are such a classical adorable tabby boy- your cute face just melts my heart. And the name is very good- we all know that cats do not age- at least in their face. So there is no portrait of you that gets older and uglier- you will always be our very handsome Cat of the Day boy:love::)

daisy
03-19-2012, 03:26 PM
Sorry, can't help myself...enjoy your special day, silly boy! ;)

tatsxxx11
03-19-2012, 05:09 PM
Greetings Dorry! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy!

It's only fitting that a "classic" grey striped Tabby such as yourself should be named after another classic, of literature! You do your namesake, the slightly wicked, forever young Dorian, and your beloved brother Nicky (Cat of the Day, June 12, 2011)!:cool:

I so enjoyed reading your Mom's write up; all about your happy life, and how you came to choose her as your forever person! Wasn't much doubt, was there Dorry?:p Clearly a "classic" case of love at first sight, for you and your Mom! Great thanks to her for welcoming you into her home and her heart, and to Cause4Paws for helping to make your and your Mom's love match a reality...for all of their great work! And thank YOU Dorry, for posing so patiently for the camera, allowing your Mom to capture you in all of your Dorry glory for us to relish!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Dorry! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being pampered and loved to pieces! You sure deserve, it!
Hugs and kisses to you, precious Dorry!:love::love::love:
To Dorry's Mom...My sincere condolences on the passing of your beautiful boy Nicky; I remember him well. But I know that Dorry will do a great job helping to heal your heart in his very own unique way, comforting and bringing you great happiness with his joyful personality and unconditional love.

kaycountrygal
03-19-2012, 07:17 PM
Hello Dorry, What a beautiful boy you are! I am so glad you found a wonderful home and human and I enjoyed reading about you. I hope you and your family have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Taz_Zoee
03-19-2012, 08:04 PM
Hello Dorry! I just love silver kitties like yourself. I'm so glad you sat still long enough for these pictures to be taken.

Congrats on being Cat Of The Day! :D

cassiesmom
03-19-2012, 09:03 PM
Dorry, you are a most handsome silver kitty! I agree with kaycountrygal-- here's hoping you and your family have many wonderful years together! Happy Cat of the Day!

Kay
03-19-2012, 09:42 PM
He is such a beautiful kitty! I love his gorgeous stripes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.

Litterati
03-20-2012, 01:54 PM
Young Master Dorry (and his correspondance assistant, yours truly) very much appreciated everyone's messages. In fact, now that he has indeed proven that he can get "ready for his close-up", he seems to fancy the notion that I should get him an agent so that he can make it on the big screen, cat food ads, cards, whatever. NOT. Anyway, cats rule! ;)

Momo
03-21-2012, 07:43 PM
Wow - Dorry, you are a beautiful boy! I'm so glad that you are in a loving home! May everyday be COTD for you! :love: