PDA

View Full Version : Update on the twins

caseysmom
03-16-2012, 02:30 AM
Here is a recent pic of the girls, they are a few days shy of 7 months old. They are growing like weeds, we have Jasmine every night so my husband can watch her during the day, he is retired. Julianna stays home with her dad since he works at night. Julianna is on the left, Jasmine is on the right, they are almost 17 pounds.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/spumoni/twinsmarch15.jpg

Cataholic
03-16-2012, 06:02 AM
They are precious! Beautiful girls.

Does Jasmine live with you, and Julianna with her parents? I was a little confused reading your post...

Karen
03-16-2012, 07:59 AM
So cute, and such bright eyes! :) :)

Roxyluvsme13
03-16-2012, 08:42 AM
They are absolutely beautiful :love:. I think they're starting to look more alike, even if they are fraternal!

Bibette & Lulu
03-16-2012, 09:05 AM
Ooooh - They are so special! Big hugs for the big girls.

caseysmom
03-16-2012, 11:19 AM
They are precious! Beautiful girls.

Does Jasmine live with you, and Julianna with her parents? I was a little confused reading your post...

Sorry well I meant while my daughter is working but she sort of does because I pick her up at ten at night and bring her over. My daughter picks her up at in the evening when she gets off. Their dad works evenings so my daughter often has them alone in the evenings. On the weekends they stay home unless she needs help with them while she does housework. She can't do anything when she has both of them.

Freedom
03-16-2012, 02:27 PM
Squishable! Kissable! Hi Cuties! :love:

phesina
03-16-2012, 03:41 PM
They're so cute! Adorable!!!

pomtzu
03-16-2012, 04:16 PM
They are adorable! Just wait till they start walking - double trouble. :D

caseysmom
03-16-2012, 04:34 PM
They are adorable! Just wait till they start walking - double trouble. :D

I can't wait!

lizbud
03-16-2012, 05:04 PM
Such cute little babies. They look so bright eyed & happy.:love:

chocolatepuppy
03-16-2012, 07:15 PM
Jasmine and Julianna are both precious!:love:

mrspunkysmom
03-16-2012, 07:28 PM
So cute! So precious.

caseysmom
03-17-2012, 01:50 AM
Thanks everyone, they make me and my hubby very happy!

Alysser
03-17-2012, 11:11 AM
Oh my gosh they have got to be the cutest babies I've ever seen!! They're eyes are so bright and they look so darn happy. :D Thanks for sharing.:love:

gini
03-19-2012, 01:27 AM
First of all - what fabulous grandparents you are - to take care of them for your daughter and her husband.
Family - there just isn't anything like it. The girls will be getting so much love from everyone and it will make them so secure and happy.

The girls are just adorable - and their picture made me grin from ear to ear - what a couple of love bugs.

Thanks for sharing them - could we have another update tomorrow????:D:D

caseysmom
03-19-2012, 01:50 AM
First of all - what fabulous grandparents you are - to take care of them for your daughter and her husband.
Family - there just isn't anything like it. The girls will be getting so much love from everyone and it will make them so secure and happy.

The girls are just adorable - and their picture made me grin from ear to ear - what a couple of love bugs.

Thanks for sharing them - could we have another update tomorrow????:D:D

Having you post on my thread made my whole day...I was so worried about you!

*LabLoverKEB*
03-19-2012, 10:47 AM
Gosh those are two BEAUTIFUL baby girls!!! You are amazing grandparents for helping with them so much- so many parents only dream and wish they had that sort of help with their children! You are amazing!

caseysmom
03-19-2012, 10:59 AM
Gosh those are two BEAUTIFUL baby girls!!! You are amazing grandparents for helping with them so much- so many parents only dream and wish they had that sort of help with their children! You are amazing!

I can't imagine anyone having twins without a support system...they keep us all busy!

carole
03-22-2012, 03:44 PM
oh my they are the prettiest girls ever, so cute, love their names too, how great you all get to share in the upbringing of them both, awesome to have such a tight family willing to help and love these precious girls...:):love: