PDA

View Full Version : Can you relate to these statements about your kitty... a funny from facebook..CATS MANTRA..

carole
03-14-2012, 06:04 PM
Cats Mantra
1) Life is hard, then you nap.
2) Curiosity never killed anything except maybe a few hours.
3) When in doubt, cop an attitude. Flick your tail – then walk away!
4) Variety is the spice of life: one day ignore people, the next day annoy them.
5) Climb your way to the top--that's why drapes are there.
6) Never sleep alone when you can sleep on someone's face.
7) Find your place in the sun--especially if it happens to be on that nice pile of warm, clean laundry.
8) Make your mark in the world--or at least spray in each corner.
9) When eating out think nothing of sending back your meal twenty or thirty times.
10) If you're not receiving enough attention, try knocking over several expensive antique lamps or give the dog a swipe.
11) Always give generously--a small bird or rodent left on the bed tells them, "I care."
12) When you go out into the world, remember: being placed on a pedestal is a right, not a privilege.
13) Don’t expect too much from the two legged servants – after all, they are only human!
14) Make sure to keep the servants busy running round after you. It does them no good to have nothing to do.
15) When you feel the need to cough up a furball, make sure to do it on the furniture or carpet – this way it is not seen till someone actually sits or walks on it!

mrspunkysmom
03-14-2012, 07:56 PM
I think I'm jealous. I want to be a cat.

catmandu
03-15-2012, 09:25 AM
:love::love:
And always keep your Guardians on thier toes , absolutly gobble up Cat Food if they only buy a few cans, and then ignore it if they struggle home with 48 Cans,
And always lie in the exact path of where they have to go, that way they will not ignore you!!!
:eek::eek:
And you are more important than than thier TV Show, always sit in front of the screen, after all YOU are the Super Star of that home!!
:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
03-15-2012, 10:34 AM
Cassie would especially agree with #13 but for sure with all of them!

smokey the elder
03-15-2012, 10:34 AM
Add your wisdom to your human's by standing on the keyboard and hitting random keys. :D (Fortunately, my cats don't "help" me on the computer, but RB Moby had to "assist" when I would do my taxes manually!)

Cat Daddy
03-15-2012, 11:05 AM
And never let your lack of hunger stop you from howling for more food!:p

Cat Daddy
03-15-2012, 11:09 AM
And always lie in the exact path of where they have to go, that way they will trip over you!!!
:eek::eek:

I tweeked this a little for the Princess.:p;)

Hope that's O.K.

momcat
03-17-2012, 03:41 PM
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods.....cats have never forgotten this.

DJFyrewolf36
03-17-2012, 10:27 PM
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods.....cats have never forgotten this.
This is Spook's motto, lol!

6) Never sleep alone when you can sleep on someone's face.
7) Find your place in the sun--especially if it happens to be on that nice pile of warm, clean laundry.

Spook lives these two on a daily basis as well...:rolleyes:

Randi
03-18-2012, 10:16 AM
I can relate to many of them, I'm just happy that Fister doesn't do # 5, 8, 10 and 11. :)

catmandu
03-18-2012, 12:45 PM
That is fine with Us Cat Daddy:D:D
I am glad that there are other Cat Men here:cool::cool: